Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where'd You Hear About Us?

How did you get here?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Please, do tell.

• Search Engine
    • Another Site
    • Affiliate
    • Friend
    • Battle.net
    • Advertisement
    • Other

How i heard bout this website? Simple. In my country, there's this prog call ZION addon prog for mirc where lan gamers can connect thru each other using ZION. Recently, there's this thing call ZION anti-cheat [ZAC] which prevents gamers from using maphacks eg, SF, chaotic, imap etc.

That explains the reason how come i got to know this place. Truly, 1 of the place i straightaway bookmarked due to the nice layout of orange & black as explain by the owner of this webby in HIS webby. [confusing? :( ]

Nice guy actually, will get to know more bout him in days to come.. :sick:

:welcome:

:D

Seeing as how im the 14th member...I actually didnt hear about you..I just saw you say "i got a new site up guys...www.Ghoztcraft.net"

really you cant hear any of those lmao because you dont listen, you look and read....

Seeing as how im the 14th member...I actually didnt hear about you..I just saw you say "i got a new site up guys...www.Ghoztcraft.net"

14th member and -14 gp's lol

once again.... YOU CANT HEAR you can only see the post... only if ghozt called him personally.... but this is a big poll.

I voted other.

i came when cancerpuffs told me bout it

sadly, i heard about this site from plutomic. :ermm:

I can't even remember how I found this site... almost been two years...

kewl. I think i found gc by a search engine. Like gc was geocities or something :/

I found Ghoztcraft on Bwhacks.

I honestly have no idea how i heard of this place or how i got here. lol but i know i lurked for a few days before i signed up, then went VIP right away. lol

I was just searching around and I found the game on June 15 06 Beta 3 :rolleyes: It was fun, until the hackers over runned it, I still play it alot though.

BWHacks as well.

I like it better here though, there was only like 8 people i liked over at bwhacks.

A long time ago someone on bwhacks was bitching about XGhozt and Ghoztcraft.net, and I decided to check it out.