Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where'd You Hear About Us?

How did you get here?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Please, do tell.

• Search Engine
    • Another Site
    • Affiliate
    • Friend
    • Battle.net
    • Advertisement
    • Other

I actually bfound this on google. I love the layout of this site, and the glowing blue thingies m XD

I was talking to a friend when we were making a new clan, and he said that this site has great hacks.....

I got it from BWHacks myself too, as the majority is :D

This site is so much better than BWHacks.

Omfg you guys are so right those guys at bwhacks are a holes along with the idiots at zerogamers attacking other better sites cuz theres sucks ballz. But Ghoztcraft freagin pwnz all other bw hacking sites and bwhacks would be good but to many jerks on it that drive most people away.

Omfg you guys are so right those guys at bwhacks are a holes along with the idiots at zerogamers attacking other better sites cuz theres sucks ballz. But Ghoztcraft freagin pwnz all other bw hacking sites and bwhacks would be good but to many jerks on it that drive most people away.

Thank you for the awsome comments! :ph34r:

From zerogamers when u stole ppls log in and pass names for zerohack and added it to your site.You pissed many of the sponsors off ,was quite ammusein tho u neva got mine :P.

From zerogamers when u stole ppls log in and pass names for zerohack and added it to your site.You pissed many of the sponsors off ,was quite ammusein tho u neva got mine :D .

Accually we got a few, but then edited zero and made it use our server for the login. T_T

bwhacks from ghozt sig.

Finnaly confirmation thats its accually doing something. lol..

It amusing how he inhale hack whispers to you were to get more on B.Net Bwhacks does suck they flame everybody too much you just post something like try out my new hack and thier like f*ck you you dumbshit.

Really gay only good thing about BWHacks is Inhale <--Best hack ever

I heard of this site from bwhacks.com... but this site is like 100x better lol...

little late to post in this... I found this site also from BWH, which I found from google.

A friend told me about this awesome site.

Welcome :hi:

I think Shrooms told me about this site..I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure he did. :D

I watch ViperGTSR3g do cool stuff on this site so i joined.

From someone who knows xthar in real life.

Ghoztcraft > Any other site.

;)

Yeah shrooms told me to come here when I was on bnet

I can't remember originally, it was a good bit ago - I don't think you had a domain then. Anyway, saw a link on bwhacks a while ago and checked it out again. It had changed, a lot.