Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where'd You Hear About Us?

How did you get here?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Please, do tell.

• Search Engine
    • Another Site
    • Affiliate
    • Friend
    • Battle.net
    • Advertisement
    • Other

I can't remember originally, it was a good bit ago - I don't think you had a domain then. Anyway, saw a link on bwhacks a while ago and checked it out again. It had changed, a lot.

Thanks! :welcome:

You know where I'm from. I demand retrubution for coming here XGhozt.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft..

I am so happy that the word of GC has reached out so far. I remember a year ago how we had like half of the active members that we have now. The biggest posters in the beggining were me, ghozt, HG, and Xthar...

I heard about you from someone on BWhacks.....is that wierd from what i can tell you 2 sites are enemies... I hope my sigs up here, thatd be BA

Kyden, you're my woman. Lolz.

I guess we used to be, but now BWHacks shares Ghozt's server

I found out on b.net someone was using hacks and asked where can i find these hacks and he directed me here and ive been following this direction for a long time.

:welcome:

Heh my friend told me about this his forum name is Azn hero

Wow any1 post anymore?

:-/

Yes?

well, we are talking in it now arnt we? He unfortunately decided to revive this thread. I wondr what page I originally posted on :). Hmmm I think ill find the first post I ever made and see how stupid it was :sign10:.

My friend told me about it, i'm still waiting to download something.

wow this post was just classic...maybe it has something to do with the fact that you only have 2 posts...rofl

old skool bwhacks member

bwhax r teh lamezor

Bwhacks could own your ass xtar.... you suck.. your always flameing stuff you doant have a clue about

omg... shane.. you know azn hero.... as in the same on sc???? if you do know him... the true... tell him Nuker says hi... he might be clueless tho.. lol

Edited by Nuker

Bwhacks could own your ass xthar.... you suck.. your always flameing stuff you doant have a clue about

Im pretty sure xthar knows about bwhacks..

Im pretty sure xthar knows about bwhacks..

i know but... i hate ppl that flame stuff that i respect.... it..ok and i guess i have a grudge aginst xthar.... there i said it... are you happy?

lol

I hereby instruct all those who I've refered to Ghoztcraft.net to put my fantag in their siggies :) I want to see how many people I've stolen from ZG or other gamehacking forums. :)