Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bully

I decided to put this here because the Playstation section says to talk about the console. Anyway...

This game is freakin' great. It's made by Rockstar so expect a long loading screen when you first play it but other than that the load screens are about 3-5 seconds long.

You're a high-schooler who has been kicked out of many other schools for various things. You now go to a school called Bullworth Academy. You start out by helping out the nerds on different missions. Once completed you gain respect from the nerds but will lose respect from the jocks. This game is very long. I've been playing it for five days and I'm only 18% through it. There is so much you can do in the game, too. You can give people wedgies, fight students and teachers, trash talk to them, and of course, you can hit on girls and kiss them and give them presents (no nudity though.)

There are six different classes: English, (You have to use a certain amount of unscrambled letters to make different words. Passing each class (there are five of them that you must attend before you pass) raises your ability to trash talk better and gain better shoves so that you can scare would-be bullies away instead of fighting them.) Gym, (Gym is cool because you can learn a couple new fight moves in gym but other than that you just play dodgeball which is a lot of fun. Completing gym raises your accuracy for weapons.) Art (Art is sort of like a maze. You have to move your scissors to uncover parts of a certain picture. There are other scissors and other various items that you have to dodge. Once you have a certain % of the picture uncovered it uncovers the rest of it for you) Passing this class more and more gives you a % HP bonus when you kiss girls. Chemistry, (You have to press the corresponding buttons when they pass through a box and passing each class you can unlock new items that you can make using your chemistry set in your dorm room such as itching powder, fire crackers, stink bombs. Those are the only classes that I can take right now but later I can take Photography and Shop.

As you progress through the game your means of transportation differs. You start out just on foot but you never grow tired of running. Eventually you get a skateboard and then a BMX bike and then a go-cart.

I'm sick of typing this, if you want more info on the game go to http://www.gamefaqs.com

sounds good i guess ill rent it ; )

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Rent it, don't buy it.

I don't see much replay value in this game but it's fun as hell.

its quite controversial though since of all the nonsense of kids bringing guns to school and shooting the "bullies"