Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Minimum Requirement: 1 GB RAM - WTF?

Thats fucking insane. Then again by the time it comes out, I am prob. gonna upgrade my computer to atleast 4 gigs.

I doubt its going to take that much ram.

4kz65cm.png

im fine :P plus next week im getting another gig :P

I seriously hope everyone upgrades, because it's going to be hard to play a game online without lag if everyone has shit computers.

Dang, I only have 504mb and I don't have the financial capacity to upgrade.

Edited by Zhuinden

hehehehehe my dad sais i can upgrade the desktop to meet sc2s recommended because he wants to play it too and he doesn't want any frame rate lag what so ever. and he wants to play it on highest quality so what im buying is 2 gigs of ram(at least) a 512mb video card (maybe 768) a new motherboard and a 3.0 ghz quad core cpu and yea.... probably a new screen or two... :P

he wants upgrades his wallets going to suffer my wrath.... :P

hehehehehe my dad sais i can upgrade the desktop to meet sc2s recommended because he wants to play it too and he doesn't want any frame rate lag what so ever. and he wants to play it on highest quality so what im buying is 2 gigs of ram(at least) a 512mb video card (maybe 768) a new motherboard and a 3.0 ghz quad core cpu and yea.... probably a new screen or two... :P

he wants upgrades his wallets going to suffer my wrath.... :P

Yes but you still have no high speed internet!

Owned.

ACTUALLY im getting that this winter OWNED BISH

Holy shit, people suck at writing games these days... I've seen better graphics on lower specifications.

so does halo 2 :P according to microsoft >.>

which i will have when i get 250$ hehe.... im getting a 512 mb and im going to over clock it

I might have to take out a larger student loan to cover the cost of my new computer so I can run SC2. I am so exited about it! YAY for student loans and debt!

Edited by Zar

lol that would mean that i have to get a whole new motherboard... i think blizzard made a deal with intel XD

Jeez, that is lowering my chances of getting SC2 now. Does anyone happen to know the price of SC2 going to be? I'm one of those people that doesn't have the money when they need it.

which i will have when i get 250$ hehe.... im getting a 512 mb and im going to over clock it

I hope you don't mean your going to over clock your RAM XD

hehehehehe my dad sais i can upgrade the desktop to meet sc2s recommended because he wants to play it too and he doesn't want any frame rate lag what so ever. and he wants to play it on highest quality so what im buying is 2 gigs of ram(at least) a 512mb video card (maybe 768) a new motherboard and a 3.0 ghz quad core cpu and yea.... probably a new screen or two... :D

he wants upgrades his wallets going to suffer my wrath.... :D

How exactly do you/your dad have/plan to get the money for all that, when you don't even have decent internet right now? For someone that seems quite spec happy, in this day and age that seems quite odd. o.0

dude its only 1gb! i brought a PC for £70 n it had 2GB in it! sure the rest of it is sh*t. nvidia mx 440 graphic card, fat ass 15" monitor, windows 95... but thats beside the point!

I think I'm excited for the new game, but I think I'm going to wait a month or two. I'm sure they will take advantage of all the people excited for the new game before they lower the price. However, if it's just 50 bucks then I'm sold.

Oh, and not for forget that all the games that came out in 2007 required 1 Gig of ram or more.. And now days you get a computer with that for less than 600 bucks.

you pussy's 1 GB is nothing, I whipe my ass with 1 GB. Hell GTA: SanAndrease took 1.5 GB. I tell you what If you whant I have a program that lets you turn a flash drive into RAM. So if you have a 16 GB flash drive then install this program I have and you computer has +16 GB. If you whant the program or more info email me at ([email protected])

You need to have 64bit or better if you want to go above 4gigs of system memory. Also this was in 2007, ram is now really cheap compared to then.