Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I recently,

purchased the starcraft battlechest.

i use to play a lot a few years and about two weeks ago decided i had nothing better and i bought the battlechest.

everything was fine until about yesterday when the disc wouldn't read. when i took the disc out to examine it there was a slight crack from the inside (near the hole in the middle).

now my disc won't read and i can't play brood war, awesome eh. does anyone have any ideas as how i could possibly play brood war w/o purchasing another disc?

i am currently downloading a torrent containing one, im just not sure if it will work and if it doesn't i haven't seen very many brood war iso's.

Im pretty sure it would work. I too use an iso image of brood war :D

yeah, i use one aswell

i don't much about iso's, i hope it works. or i just paid 30$ for starcraft w/o brood war >:(

Well, If its your first time using an ISO image. What you would do is download like one of those thingy things. Just Download Daemon tool to mount the iso to a virtual hard drive.

alright, doesn't sound too complicated but i'm sure i'll end up messing it up. oh do you know like aprox. size of the iso?

no not really im just downloading one and it's going to take forever, so i wanted to compare sizes to make sure i wasn't downloading the biggest virus imaginable.

my starcraft .iso is around 650 MB.

the same thing happened to my disc :(

You can get no cd cracks or iso's off of google easy.

Key Word: Creep Colony

They wouldn't go on b.net though..

Where have you been Falco.