Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

LagProtect.dll

ProMasser

Patch 1.15.1

draxhax.net.tc

Notes

Toggole : On

Toggole : Off

LagProtect Hack

Credits : KCDAN For Toggole On / Off Fuciton

It will not say Lagprotect On or Off

it will not do anything but its running eachtime u do it

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ye99mngwum

DOWNLOAD LINK

100% virus free

no it stops u from lagging on sc if u have to many programs up and u wanna keep them toggole insert to turn it on

Watch him copy and paste someone elses code. rofl

Well, I was looking for a good topic to ask this in, and since this one is full of bullshit already, I'll do it here.

BWH is down for everyone else, right? Anyone know why?

Noobs flooded BWhacks to talk about a new patch.

You program just changes the priority associated with SC :/

You would be better off just making a tutorial.

why u guys always think im good at programming now and u think i steal codes??? they dont have lagprotect codes no1 NO1 never made a lagprotect hack u guys just mad cuz i learn how to program so u better be lucky XGhozt convice me to posthacks here

Is it just me, or it uses Insert only to contradict with every maphack that exists?

no it stops u from lagging on sc if u have to many programs up and u wanna keep them toggole insert to turn it on

How is that possible?

Noobs flooded BWhacks to talk about a new patch.

Lawl

why u guys always think im good at programming now and u think i steal codes??? they dont have lagprotect codes no1 NO1 never made a lagprotect hack u guys just mad cuz i learn how to program so u better be lucky XGhozt convice me to posthacks here

What's your problem?

Is it just me, or it uses Insert only to contradict with every maphack that exists?

Lmao

Probably it fuxorz with the priority settings that you can set in the process manager. But I'm not sure.

Like others have said, all it does is increase the priority on the starcraft process, when I toggled this on, I noticed my CPU Usage jumped up and when I toggled it off, it went back down

Oh, I didn't see DUI_'s post. I guess it's useless then, I can do this manually :D