Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone wanna play SNES with me?

Sry pluto i cant find it i dk why it isnt there unless zsnes is saving it elsewhere...................

O i also noticed none of the other srm files there that ive been playing...... like the mario file

Edited by MarineElite

Whatever....Geez................................................................Go into start menu>search>set it to search harddrive C then search for the file "Secret of mana 2.srm" if not,i guess ill restart,i need to pick a better team anyways,i picked 3 melee types..I shouldve picked a healer

if you find it,just upload it as an attachment...Im going to sleep...But tomorrow we can start over i guess...it was only 46 minutes=/

i think i found it. 12;13 Am here what time do u get up according to this clock? and how do i upload stuff?

i think i found it. 12;13 Am here what time do u get up according to this clock? and how do i upload stuff?
using the attachment feature when yu post

Error Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file

Error Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file

oh well...I was just playing it for 2 hours...I got pretty far...I was playing with some guy...Too bad the game is like 24 hours long..

marine...join my game!!!

Sry pluto i was getting off im on now if u wanna play

I challenge any and everyone to a game of Tetris Attack using a SNES emulator and the kaillera client. Just not directly at this moment in time since I am busy :D

I challenge any and everyone to a game of Tetris Attack using a SNES emulator and the kaillera client. Just not directly at this moment in time since I am busy :D

Kaillera doesnt support snes:) Thats why i posted a link to Zbattle net:D..PLUS...ide win:)

I only lose at Tetris Attack if I feel like it, or I get bored of winning... :D