Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Question????

Ummm, I was wondering how do you make a .flame file to a jpeg so you can upload it on planetrenders or something and people can view it?

Quick question... the hell is a .flame file? After that, I can help you lol.

Edit: Nvm, I got off my lazy ass and found out myself. Ahh so you're using Apophysis. Awesome :P

I believe you should re-open your fractal work and hit the Save As.. command so you can select what file type you'd like to save it as.

Right click on your image. A small box will appear. From "File" mouse down to "Save as..." and click.

A "Save as" dialogue box will open. You will see your file name in the Selection box and the folder to which it will be saved to above. You can change the file name, or the folder to which it is saved if you wish.

Most importantly the file extension must be .png. Either type this in manually or select the .png extension from the "Determine File Type" drop down menu.

Click "OK". Your flame is now saved with a transparent background.

http://www.arcanefractals.com/apop_tut_bg.shtml <-- Read this if you're still lost.

ahh i see thanx i'll try it and show you what i want to save as png later on gc