Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Summer Over and School Beginning

lol we gotta sign a contract n shit stating that the school isn't responsible if we lose a limb lol but yea it looks fun plus im going to "barrow" some of their programs for drawing out the models and stuff

Actually, when I was in HS A friend of mine almost cut 3 fingers off with a table saw.

Lol... ghozt btw

whats the eta on the mobile version? I NEED SOMETHING TO DO DURING SCHOOL!!! AHHHH!H!!!!!

Lmao it went from a school/summer thread to a woodshop thread.

except that my bus driver that wrote me up 5 times last year is my ipc teacher >.< (when i walked into his class i was like OHHH BULL SHIT MAN BULL SHIT

oh and the write ups A.K.A bus slips were for talking on the bus and i wasn't even talking loud IN FACT i was talking quieter than 3/4 the people on the bus at the time

Your bus driver pwns, I wish I had him, make all those little kids stfu.

I'm in fucking College Algebra...I barely passed Algebra II FTW!

This is the third time learning Factoring and I STILL don't get it :D

Hahahahahahaha. I'm not even taking any math classes this year. I took everyday Algebra I last year and I have all my math credits already! But next year I'm taking an intro to Geometry. My first year of taking the state test, I passed the English part EASY but the Math I failed by like 20 points; bogus...Have to retake only that part this year though so woot.

lol we gotta sign a contract n shit stating that the school isn't responsible if we lose a limb lol but yea it looks fun plus im going to "barrow" some of their programs for drawing out the models and stuff

You mean steal. Yeah, Right, borrow, stealing, same thing. :D

Anyway, all I really did all summer was play Battlefield1942. School started for me August 14th. The classes I'm taking are:

Computer Graphics

Adv. P.E. (Do nothing but lift weights)

Study Hall (FTMFW. We have this old ass fat guy with a beer belly. Oh man, it's fucking great. You have to be there for it be awesome. Doesn't really sound awesome, but it is.)

Current Issues (All we do is was CNN lawl)

Then the next day I have

Digital Computers

English

Spanish II

Biology (The teacher is cool, makes jokes all the time and he has these two big ass Boa Constrictor snakes and he only gets one of them all and lets it crawl around during class. He once crawled up onto my desk and was sliding all over my binder and book and shit. It was funny.)

Other than doing homework, all my spare time has gone to playing Battlefield 1942 and Ace Combat 4,5, and 0 on the PS2.

one thing to say... 4 days... anyone got a razorblade or know where to get one? i cant seem to find any

kenshyn what you say at the bottom of your sig breaks my heart... again!

Edited by Solarton

Either you're planning to /throat or /wrists.

well my summer consisted of me gettin high as fuck every night and wrkin every day

and drunk on the weekends i didnt kick it with chris and jam "sorta"

shit oh and playin the guitar toned wow what a trip and i forgotto enroll in college cuz i was too high and drunk well my summer kicked ass i try and do that ever year

but i have a feelin next summer will be different

Sign in to follow this