Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Working Winbot for 1.15. ?

Does anyone know if there is a working winbot for 1.15.1 ? I've tried both EUB and maddox winbot from the dowload section but they both don't seem to work. I've used Maddox winbot before, but this time its saying that it can't find starcraft.exe, storm.dll, and battle.snp. I know where these files are and my starcraft is in the normal directory. I've never had to put the in the same directory as Maddox before but ewven when I tried it didn't work. If anyone can help i would appreciate any positive input. Thank you.

Well, lots of times the host will kick you if you have a bad record. Or even worst, he will post everyone with a bad record on one side, and everyone with a good record on the other. So it's basically "good players vs bad players". And that's no fun.

there is no winbot for 1.15.1

I know of a winbot, it's called a crazy asian that's good at starcraft. But you might have to suck him off to win for you.

Edit: Or in the rare case, give HER a good time.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you get hit by the noob stick if you try to do this.. and in most cases you wont be successful in this act.

The EUB site is pretty much dead. :( .... It's latest version is 1.13. Anyone know what i might be able to do to get Maddox up and running? If not does anyone know of any win bots that work for the current version?

Thank you for any and all positive feedback :thanks: