Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Hack To Hide Your Ip Address

for starcraft is it possible to make a hack to hide yur ip address so if u get caught hacking all they can ban is yur cd key or if u can hide that even that would be awesome like make a hack where u cant be traced caught heck even a name spoofer that would be amazing. THANK YOU Ghoztcraft!!!

Guest BeBest_Site_Ever

there already is a name spoofer... i'v been wondering if it's possable to connect to b.net with proxie.. good question. i think it'd be cool if sum1 makes a cd key bypass.. where when u log on it checks cd key... well if it could skip that.. i'v seen it done with other games.

(Edit) and u can also change ur ip, if u dont know how.. u can prolly go to google and lke type ''how to change ur internet protocal''

Edited by BeBest_Site_Ever

try looking for Ghoztsurf. It works real well on hiding all of your personal information. I don't know if it works on Bnet though, haven't tried it yet.

Damn,I got poply spoofer,It is very nice,just spoof your name like

Starcraft Staff #5452542,And say your allowed to hack you will never get caught.

Nice Idea but I think it's already done. Almost dood almost ! ;D Well the best possable hack for any game is a hack to be able to do ANYTHING YOU WANT!

for starcraft is it possible to make a hack to hide yur ip address so if u get caught hacking all they can ban is yur cd key or if u can hide that even that would be awesome like make a hack where u cant be traced caught heck even a name spoofer that would be amazing. THANK YOU Ghoztcraft!!!

A. no

B. Blizz dont give a flying shit unless you hack a offical turny

C. it would suck more if ur cd key got banned then your ip....

Yea cd key bans :( when most ip bans are temp and anyways u can always reset ur ip for cd key u need to buy again :D

well i wouldent say that theres alwase those crummy gens but they never work so... well wait thats not true if im right i did get 1 cd ket to work but it was voided -.-

CD Key Generators only work about 1% of the time. so basically one outta every one humdred you generate.

So leave the generator on and have a tester on all night

lol, well. at least generators do work. would suck if they didnt at all...

Generators really only work for installing, but once you get on bnet, its all taken. Its been out for an Aufully long time...

hhmm... well then that sux, I've never really actually generated a cd key, but if thats the case then damn, that sux. oh well, this is my 400th post! ^.^

You really dont wanna spend the time generating... its not worth it, unless you really need it... o.o

fine by me since i have my person list of cd keys hehe, just have to tet them to see if they work, sigh...

At least 90% are muted/banned pobably >.<

lets look at this, the only people who get caught hacking are the people that make it obvious they're hackers. I've used ally alert for over 3 years on b.net and haven't been banned, muted, or jailed over it. the ones that get caught for hacking are the jackasses and frankly I'm glad they get banned.

Actually, most hackers are not obvious in their hacking, unlike noobs who use mineral and ban hacks out in the open.

Ip adress changers are out there, it changes it to a set ip. I could get it from my friend, but he says it slows down your connection.

mmm i've been hacking for 3 years and i have openly used mineral hacks and drop hacks, i have been told that i was... "reported" even though its total bullshit, i still keep hacking on the same cd key.

As per the topic starting question, there is no way to hide your IP from battle.net. Connections will just not work if you spoof it, thanks to the TCP Handshake.

And as to proxies, so many proxies have been banned from Battle.net that there are barely any that work. Best of luck finding one that lets you connect to remote port 6112.

The reason why keys are valid for install and not valid for B.Net is obvious; if they put the same code that validated keys for B.Net in the installer, than people could reverse the installer and then they could make keys that worked perfectly, assuming they hadn't already been banned or muted, which would make it much easier to get a warez key.

Edited by SC_Modder

mmmm tw'ould be nice for botters wouldnt it? :wub:

:cookie?: