Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Hallows

Well, I'm developing this website. I wanted to thank XGhozt for all the support he's given me. Like all things I do, I could probably do it myself. But as we all know, it's good to have somebody there to release anger to with a mod that isn't working, or maybe some edit just isn't going right. And not to mention, I did learn a good amount..

But my first 5-panel comic strip was released in The Hallows series of webcomics. Mind you, it's my first comic I've EVER done. I've done a lot more technical things with photoshop, but screwing around with this comic taught me a lot. Hopefully other people find it funny/amuzing.

http://www.the-hallows.com

I also need suggestions and help with the site, any input would be AWESOME!

(Site opened for members aprox. 7 days ago)

Edited by Hallow

I <3 the skin, its so cool. Nice site, however I am not into literature <_<.

Iamge is a bit too small to read text D=

i love the skin rouge. nice site aswell

I <3 the skin, its so cool. Nice site, however I am not into literature :D.

It's not just about literature! It's a WEBCOMIC! It's going to be an online dicussion forum about anything. I'll be updating the webcomic. (Hopefully weekly)

I just need to change the logo.

But if you noticed, there's places for everything to talk about. Not to mention, having been open for a whole 7 days, not everything is ready to go. :D Which is why I need feedback! Suggestions!