Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wishing the iphone was more like a.

i went to the mall the other day and i saw the iphone. when i looked at it i was wishing it was more like a sidekick 3. Maybe if the ihpone WASN'T touchscreen it would be really cool but its touchscreen and it really bothers me when i tried to type in numbers or even text which in my experience was a nightmare.

anyone else here wished the iphone was more like a sidekick 3 ( including he iphone features of course! ) or maybe some other kind of phone with a next qwerty mini keyboard?

( just wondering because i know i cant be the only one that thinks apple made a bad choice in designing the phone ( not the features ( features are amazing) but the actual design of it ))

I don't want an iPhone, you just pointed out a small portion of it's defectiveness. Once they fix bugs and switch to a faster internet connection then I will think about it.

well it isn't really a defect. its more like a hindrance. the touchscreen typing issue can't really be fixed because touchscreen (keying? typing? ) is very slow to do in the first place.

for example: when my mom got a palm pilot and when i say it i told her to take it back because its very ineffective at typing in information which is the main key about smart phones and text messaging in general.

could you name some more problems with the iphone? the only problem i see is the touchscreen, ( it might have low battery life but im not sure), and slow speed because of cell phone bandwidth but then you got wifi that normally solves that problem... if you could find a wifi place while on the road with a iphone.

well i don't see how you could have a problem typing if you used the little pointer that came with a ds or well thats what my friend does lol but yea over all the iphone is a good phone but it has many issues but some of those could be fixed by "cracking" it :P

Iphone is pretty Cool. A guy I know has one and they are nice. Not so sure they are worth that price though.

well i don't see how you could have a problem typing if you used the little pointer that came with a ds or well thats what my friend does lol but yea over all the iphone is a good phone but it has many issues but some of those could be fixed by "cracking" it :D

i dont think you can type 80-100 mp's with that phone which is normally what most people type ( i think)

yea ive seen it b4 one its only with cingular(att) which if that wasnt bad enough it looks and feels really breakable one drop and its history n2m goin on youtube with a cellphone internet connection would suck balls

If it came with a stylus then I might consider buying it.