Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

POKEMON ONLINE :O

I think I've seen this before..

It only gots Pokemon 1-151 D=

what about the other 1000?

lol

i still can't believe my Firefox spell check corrects pokemon as Pokemon wtf, lol

i think i have seen this as well but it never really cought my attention but i don't know, i think i might try it out just for kicks and giggles

please don't tell me you guys play Pokemon....ffs... ill have to introduce you to my 3 yr old cousin

eh i grew out of Pokemon games, but it's still a cool prospect.

eh i grew out of Pokemon games, but it's still a cool prospect.

Thank god

Few guys in my class 17 yr's old n they pull out there brand new game boy pieces of crap and train with eachother every lunch hour.... they look so fuckin gay

Girls>Pokemon

Pokemon game is cool :-D

I wanted Pearl but I don't have a DS so i said fuck it ;)

I don't think the games are bad, or the shows....but they are repetitive and boring. The card game, now that, I HATE and despise.

I prefer making my Charizard have 999 stats for everything... >_>

Pokemon is pretty cool. It would still be a hit if they didn't come out with show show where its like "ZOMG ASH FROM PALLET TOWN"

I prefer making my Charizard have 999 stats for everything... >_>

That sucks, my jigglypuff has 9999 stats in everything.

gah guys!!! noooo!!!! ;)

My god I'm glad you hate pokemon >.> all of my friends buy ds and play pokemon at school and on their free time. I view this as WTF did you not get enough of it when you were 5. The games be the SUCKZORS.

That sucks, my jigglypuff has 9999 stats in everything.

You will crash your game if you tried doing this... :/

I had a Mew in Pokemon Red on the gameboy I had! :D Actually I have played with Pokemon Red Gold and Ruby, as the games aren't made of "the power of love". It's kinda fun, but the newer and newer shitload of pokemons is kinda annoying. It was fun and original when it was the first 151, the second 100 wasn't terrible, but afterwards it's only to generate more and more money and it makes no sense.