Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Round 2] Army System Reset

Sup Gc,

As promised, the army system has been reset at months end. It appears that everything turned out alright so not too many settings are going to be tweaked in the army system, since it appears to be setup perfectly for a one months game plan. Anyway, there are several new things added into game play that everyone should be aware of..

First of all, you may or may not have noticed the link in the member bar right before the GhoztPoints labeled "The Market". The market will add a big twist into the Army System and should make it much more interesting to play. It also gives lots of more options and ways that you can spend your points. You don't need to be in the army system to get points and you don't need to be in the army system to buy items in The Market.

Also, the bank system is now part of The Market and no longer in the Army System! (More features)

I've created a detailed Wiki Page dedicated to The Ghoztcraft Market.

The Market and the Ghoztcraft Army System will open exactly 11 hours from this post! This will being ROUND 2 of the Army System Contest. Be prepared to get your name on that list as fast as possible!

And Congratulation's to the following people:

Month 1 Winners:

1st
- Zhuinden

2nd
- Nuker

3rd
- Luke

lol GJ guys. Surprised it's already been a month XD

It's a nice thing that it starts exactly at 0:50 AM ;) I don't want to stay up late again, the day after tomorrow it's school :(

it'll be up in approximately 4 hours according to his post.

lolsweetness... geez xthar... be a lil nicer.. haha even though it is pretty funny to see you get pissed

i don't think i will be taking part in the army system any more, its just not any fun.

The army system is a brilliant idea, whoever made it was a genius.

why aint it open yet.... its been 11 hours....

Lame come on >.> don't go against your own words...

RIOT!!! :neo: :girl_werewolf: :mellow: :big_boss: :rtfm: :down: :haha: :ph34r:

im gonna play sc soon but i dont wanna be behind in the AS though :mellow:

Edited by MarineElite

It's open. Sorry for the delay, I had internet connection problems. I had to move my router to the other room because the room they it's in is getting a bit of a make over.. >.>

ummm why is supernova getting so much damn money i attacked him twice and got like 600 from it and he just got another 400 and theres only 3 ppl on the attack members list >.>

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Submitting downloads, posting, and other things give you points as well.

I personally think its gay supernova just submitted 10 downloads and 10 threads and now has like 2.3k

I should make a page that lists all the things you can do to get more points..

Dude there is a glitch in the army system ?

hmph this is cool

It's not a glitch, you guys just never took advantage of it before.

The negative money thing is an exploit in my opinion.

How does one get to a negative number?

I really think people use the as. As a flame board lol that is how you take out your anger.

Sign in to follow this