Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need Help!! C++

can i get a tutorial thats is good for noobs... i really wanna learn but all the tuts i find are... confusing

well there are good tuts around that are easy to follow. But they are confusing because you are not sure about how to use the program yet. You kinda just have to get in front of it and do some trial and error stuff for the first little while to get the feel for it. You know?

home dogs are good. But Xthar teaching us to photoshop is better...when he sobers up anyways LOL

lol im soberd now i cant rember jack shit from last night

hey it's cool bro, been there for sure! LOL

you gonna write a tutorial for photoshop? That would be really cool

sure ill wright one in the tuts section in a bit

thanks bro, that is very cool. I will look forward to reading it.

it alright man i dont know shit about C++ either but i strongly suggest you learn visual basics 1st it is alot eisier to learn and the tut videos are here learn visual basics

so is thier anyone teaching anything i need to learn anything i gotta be taught tried learning vb 6++ c++ html php and mysql all for dummies i didnt understnad any of that crap

and i really need to learn this

also whos teaching photsop gotta lern how to make my sig

A booookk! Yuck!

i strongly suggest you learn visual basics 1st it is alot eisier to

its better to learn the hardest languages first

C++ isn't even that hard to learn, AgentGOD taught me like 3 chapters from his c++ class in under 2 hours.

Not many computer languages are that hard to learn... and plus 3 chapters in 2 hrs is like memorizing a sentence in two hours...

C++ is confusing up to a certain point. once you reach that point, C++ becomes more or less a second language. the difficulty then only depends on how well you learned the basics, and how well you can adapt to new concepts.