Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Name Spoofing

Hello all, just feel like making a new topic since the SC Section has begun to grow stagnant lately. I was just wondering for all the spoofers out there, what do you spoof to?

I spoof to the following:

Screenshot.png

Screenshot02.png

If you have questions about spoofing, just ask. I know there are a LOT of people wondering how I spoof with colors XD

Duh, use the color codes included int he spoofer readme

durrr...

And get banned for it! It makes the experience a bit better!

Durr durr durrrrr...

You can't stack your name using those XD they only cover a few of the colors and that's it. And LCS's Blizzthreat spoofer does not completely cover temp ban protection. Adding in any color codes will cause you to get dropped after playing a game... If you know what your doing, you can avoid this :D

So foolish...

example

\spoof \\Bl\Ro\Wl\ = lol

Just because bnet has some noobs, doesn't mean Ghoztcraft has nearly as many

Edited by .Zak

So foolish...

example

\spoof \\Bl\Ro\Wl\ = lol

Just because bnet has some noobs, doesn't mean Ghoztcraft has nearly as many

And how would you go about having that "stacked" effect? :D

I thought the stack effect was just a graphical error, well then, i don't know

and i don't care

lol they both modify the exact same address. They will affect each other only in the end result - Whether you used LCS's spoofer or RTOH last.

If its the same for that as it is for mapping its simple...

Use this symbol before the text and the color, then put the text you want to be "underneath"

Then, repeat the text with a different color to be on top, but this time with this symbol before it.

Now, use the invisible symbol, , and after that put a bunch of things, like W or tabs. This will offest the second segment of text, and with the perfect amount of spacing, they will be directly on top of each other like that.

I <3 spoiling vipers fun.

... what?... im not a noob but to me, half o' that was gibberish...

Meh, overlapping is fun indeed. But how do you not get banned? :D

Your not spoiling my fun :D And that was pretty much right. However I'm starting to assume very few people spoof their names >_>. And THAT, is the truly FUN question in this thread :D

When I used to play Starcraft, (I thought it was impossible to not stop playing that game) most of the time I just kept my name as AKenshyn. I didn't care if people called me a hacker on there or not because the chances of seeing them again is/was a lot larger because there are so many people on just one server, and there are only four.

But, when and if I did spoof my name, it was to Ace. Sometimes I would spoof to 8-X17 but now that I have that account I don't need to anymore. As for the name Ace, it expired and someone else got it before me, that bastard.

what spoofer do you use to put in color the new spoofer for sc doesnt work for me (LCS's spoofer) it only includes a text document when i dl it...

Yeah I use LCS's Blizzthreat spoofer to spoof my name... It works perfectly, however I likeed his first one that he made for 1.15 a whole lot better. It was more simpler. And worked better.

How do u stack names using oblivion ._.

o.o wheres the download at? :spammer: im lazy not noobis! w00t

usually i just spoof into random names i encounter on the us channel. Its like spoofing into an actual player, lol ;)

Edited by Protoman

How do you spoof? i downloaded the spoof hack but it says i need the newest version. the 4.00 were do i download that?

How do you spoof? i downloaded the spoof hack but it says i need the newest version. the 4.00 were do i download that?