Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Silkroad

For the pixelbot idk, for the Tbot I'm pretty sure you can minimize, since it's a packetbot. I havn't used the Tbot, Im waiting for 7vion to come out (A fricken awsome free bot).

Isn't there an isro bot. i heard it was pretty good. i was wondering if you had a link for it. and thx :)

Yea, I can post download link, but I don't have link to the crack. Plus it kind of sucks, you have to useanother program to use the crack.

Well i'll be fine with just the link right now. i'll somehow find a way to crack it. :)

Screw that bot, use this. As far as I know Tbot is undectable.

Here's Tbot download http://www.bot258.com/download/TbotSRo0909.rar

Tbot v909

open 4 bots (1,2,3,4)

-------------

when u have 4 bots opened type ur ID in first 3 then valid one in 4.

1. click login at bot 3 (u get invalid login)

2. press login at bot 4 (valid ID)

3. now click login at all 3 other bots.. click all random and very fast until all bots make clickable login (shows as grey)

Dont tuch anything yet.. leave game to load itself.

1. login with ur account (u will get error - invalid game account)

2. dont do nothing.. just wait.......

3. and u'll be logged in.. just need to retype numbers and letters from image

4. ERROR AGAIN - so waiiiiiiiit till game loads

5. pick ur char

6. when game is totaly loaded. u can close bots 1 2 and 3

Well there is one catch only.. u wont see bar on the top of the screen. but still skills and everything works!!

u CANT save skills and shit like that... so copy ur char.txt from old bot to new one (do this before trying this tutorial)

WARNING: use enter and not mouse when u r loggin into game (before picking up char)

Ans yes it works im shure u can find the dls own ur own Hope it helps :)

For a account name I think bigman213 still works. If it doesn't just ask and I will go find a list.

Screw that bot, use this. As far as I know Tbot is undectable.

Here's Tbot download http://www.bot258.com/download/TbotSRo0909.rar

For a account name I think bigman213 still works. If it doesn't just ask and I will go find a list.

can you post isrobot PLEASE... i cant find a virus free one

7vion will be comming out in a couple of weeks and that one is by far the best and easiest to use (from the videos i've seen, its also free). For now I would say using that last Tbot crack would make Tbot the easiest. I sugest getting the bot account to atleast lvl15 and get some money to buy potions. I will be on tommrow on Oasis server to powerlevel, I'll start you off with some money too.

7vion will be comming out in a couple of weeks and that one is by far the best and easiest to use (from the videos i've seen, its also free). For now I would say using that last Tbot crack would make Tbot the easiest. I sugest getting the bot account to atleast lvl15 and get some money to buy potions. I will be on tommrow on Oasis server to powerlevel, I'll start you off with some money too.

see you tommorow ish i guess contact me at inuyasha2413 (AIM) if you have it >.> peace i got school.

Well I'm getting on now, msg me and i'll powerlevel you. I'm on Oasis name is cancerpuffs or Cancerpuffs it's all case sensative, I forgot if my name has a cap or not.

sweet i might get on to it later...

got math homework now...

umm WTFH!!!??!??!?! when i try to create an account it doesnt even show the image captcha thing yet it asks me for the value of the image it shows when i cant see it so its impossible for me to create an account >.>

umm WTFH!!!??!??!?! when i try to create an account it doesnt even show the image captcha thing yet it asks me for the value of the image it shows when i cant see it so its impossible for me to create an account >.>

Maby you could try the audio one if they have it

omg u would be god to me if u post bots.

i used to have a bot i got to lvl 80 but they got me :)

Edited by ReApErZ_TRiUmPH

for europe or it doesnt matter?

ic i really wanna try out europe who wants to start me off :D