Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Early Reset

Early Reset Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove the ability to ban a member for 1 day?

• Yes (Once Per Week)
    • No
  2. 2. Bank Interest was way to high (2 hours update) | What should it be?

• 12 Hours
    • 24 Hours
    • 48 Hours
    • 72 Hours
  3. 3. Should VIP Members be excluded from member editing items?

• No
    • Yes
    • I don't care
  4. 4. Should we allow items that effect other members avatar, signature, or member title?

• No
    • Yes (Once Per Week)
    • They should not effect Admin, Staff, or VIP | Yes Allow them. (Once Per Week)
    • They should not effect Admin, or Staff | Yes Allow them. (Once Per Week)

Hello Ghoztcraft,

The Army System is being reset early this round. Due to several complications with the new additions to the system. Many tweaks and bug fixes and some updates to the software will be made. The AS will be open again sometime on the 15th. Please post any changes you would like to see with the system on this thread (notice the poll).

Congratulations for he following winners:

1. Zhuinden

2. lordrobbie

3. Xthar

They will each get a point and HG-Bounder-X will update the contest thread soon.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

/dance

If VIP members are excluded then don't even add it. There are 3 active people who aren't VIP, and only two of them aren't staff. So, if you exclude VIPs, then screw this whole thing. I'm serious.

Yesterday i was about to change the market system around and get rid some of the items that edited member's options. People were getting confused and pissed off that other people kept messing around with it. I really think those items should be off. Also I think things like banning members, unbanning members, pinning topics, and locking/unlocking topics should be removed too.

I'll leave the vote open until the 15th.

I have negative ghoztpoints every damn day!...

my army is messing up my GC somehow, wtf

Yay its offline, i can just keep losing GP...

If VIP members are excluded then don't even add it. There are 3 active people who aren't VIP, and only two of them aren't staff. So, if you exclude VIPs, then screw this whole thing. I'm serious.

wait... are you telling my in the only reg member?

I think maybe members should be allowed a choice as to if they would like to be involved in the army system and effects of the market place. Those who choose not cannot be effected by items bought throughout the market place and vice versa.

Members should not add things to your stuff..... It isnt right they touch things that you made or others made.

Im regular...

omfg someone delete my army or attack it till nothings left, it keeps making me lose monies!!

Im regular...

omfg someone delete my army or attack it till nothings left, it keeps making me lose monies!!

Just ignore it for now.

@Poply;

I don't think that's a possibility at the moment.

--

Everyone else who wants to disable this stuff please get more people to vote.

Will i lose my 6 million? well as long as this is fixed soon enough and i dont lose 6 million, im fine wit it

Yeah, the banks are being reset as well. We're just starting the next round early since that one got sped up due to the new bank system.

-.- i have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach i just lost 6 million

Lol.

If VIP members are excluded then don't even add it. There are 4 active people who aren't VIP, and only two of them aren't staff. So, if you exclude VIPs and staff, then screw this whole thing. I'm serious.

I still support my statement.

Agreed.

Sign in to follow this