Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

VIP Donations

The sale is over! We have reached 80 VIP Members!

You can no longer receive VIP Membership for less than $13.99 USD. $13.99 USD will get you a lifetime subscription to VIP Membership. It is a one time donation. Before the sale VIP Membership was $15.00 USD, so it has been lowered. Also, there is now a Donation Link in the My Assistant for easy access. You can still send a small donation, however you will not receive VIP Membership.

You can donate here.

Thank you for all your support!

sweet, how much money did we raise all in total.

im thinking close to a grand. 80 people with only 10 dollars each is still 800. so imagine + all the donations + the price was higher than 10 dollars.

Wow nice job guys. Lot of vips now...

Lots of money. But dont forget it also costs alot of money to keep this website up and running.

I honestly don't know, I didn't count all the donations. It's hard to tell because not everyone donated the same amount. But I'd say it was probably close to a grand. Keep in mind that the server costs around 2.03 grand a year, and all of the money you guys generated was put right back into the server.

hel; im donating 40 bucks not including my lifetime vip and btw Ghozt you made $1119.20 just on the vips

How did you figure that out? lol.. the wiki? It's missing some people, so if that's the case then it's more than that.

Sign in to follow this