Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

HALO 3 Console?

Its coming you guys... But do you think that ps3 will have it for there system? Or is it just going to be for xbox again? I wounder if this is going to be crappier or better then 2 and 1...

prob xbox only, im almost 100% sure it will only be for xbox/pc

*Cant wait for it to come out have my 360 ready n shit gonna have no life at all for a few days*

I shall have fun with this thing on my friend's 360. It's 100% XBox only.

Xbox = Microsoft, which does not = Sony, so I highly doubt Halo will ever be on any sony system.

Xbox = Microsoft, which does not = Sony, so I highly doubt Halo will ever be on any sony system.

I dont know.... It could be if they bought it.

Why would Microsoft help raise sells for their competitor? Selling the game for PS3 would make people want to buy more PS3s just to play the game. That would hurt XBox 360 sales as well as XBox Halo 3 sales. Since some of the consumers would be buying Halo 3 for their PS3s. In the end, it would be a stupid marketing move.

Very true indeed.

Stupidest Answer of the year brought to you by cripp "where every noob feels welcomed"

How does criticisms help this topic. But i should expect that from you.

No... Just no.

true but if they do its almost saying sony couldnt keep up with microsoft

I think Sony will simply have it's run a little further into the future. Right now, they are planning for far ahead. Microsoft was only planning for the next few years. Sony, with the crazy things inside the PS3, was planning ahead for another decade. I think trying to see who will win the console wars now before they are even finished is moot.

What other game could compete against halo? Also i agree with your statement viper. But sony wanted to add something new and try and say "xbox doesnt have this"....

Practically everything the Wii and the PS3 has, the XBox 360 doesn't. And they each have their own games that are exclusive for each console. So a console war is moot until AFTER it is over. Then you will clearly see the victor. Trying to decide who is winning now is probably out of simply curiosity.

On the other hand, I wonder how the rest of the Halo storyline will proceed... >_> I would like to see the Forerunner's plans unravel.

Halo 3 is the fastest game ever sold in pre sales.

Xbox/PC Only. No questions asked.

sony is NOT going to be buying the microsoft and bungie. That would cost billions and microsoft wouldn't sell. microsoft owns bungie, and they have the rights to the halo franchise, xbox, and own bungie. halo 3 is NOT going to be on the ps3.

sony is NOT going to be buying the microsoft and bungie. That would cost billions and microsoft wouldn't sell. microsoft owns bungie, and they have the rights to the halo franchise, xbox, and own bungie. halo 3 is NOT going to be on the ps3.

Thank you for not just saying dumbest comment of the year. At least you stated why. Its sad that play station cant buy halo.... It would be more diverse.