Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Round 3] Army System Reset

Okay Ghoztcraft,

The vote is over and it's time to get the show on the road. As promised the army system would be opened on the 15th, and it's now open. The settings as you voted have been applied and some minor tweaks have been made to the A.S.

If anyone see's anything else I missed or something you disagree on please post here as soon as possible. Please note that you can no longer edit another members signature, and this is the only item that was removed from the market.

Please keep in mind that Round 4 will start at months end, and that round will go for the full month. This is a quick round, so good luck to everyone.

lol!

What's wrong with it?

what should they be set to?

Well I find that 42k and 60k rather insane, because the basic source of cash flow was the bank. Now that there is no bank interest, it's kinda hard to get enough money for anything, unless you grind Tetris for 6 hours without stop. It's not bad that the starting account has 0% interest, but the second one has 0% interest as well for 20000, which is kinda stupid and makes no sense, and Domination account type is 1% interest / 11 hours for 90000??? It might get you money if you use 10 interest rate increasers but that would be 160k, and in the end it wouldn't be actually worth it because you'd spend 250000 to make a 10% bank account when you hardly get ANY money. With 11 hours of interest time it wouldn't be worth it that way either though. It's not like it's possible without grinding about 48 hours of constant tetrising, which I don't think even I would be able to do without either dying or getting bored. So it's not worth it. Also normal income was usually 1 hour and now it's 2 hours (I think).

Initial Desposit Fee 1.5%

Initial Withdraw Fee 0.5%

Although I'm not even sure what this means.

o.o

I <3 your brain. Message me on aim asap.

Well, then check my profile, and pick one.

Sign in to follow this