Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help me with this offer, Please.

Ok so I applied to one of these "Free iPod" sites. I researched it and so far it's clean.

I used a 25 dollar prepaid credit card so if it's stolen, tough shit 25 bucks who cares.

I want to see if this works, i really to see if it does.

http://www.YourFreeiStuff.com/index.php?ref=4117993

I don't want anything bad to happen so I used code, idk why...

So basically this is how it works:

C&P the link, apply use legit info only on address

Then, apply for the referral account

Apply for the stamps.com sponsor (use a prepaid credit card, I don't want anyone to get in trouble)

You need to be with stamps.com for 21 days to get credit for it, you get credit immediately but you can cancel after 21 days, and still have credit.

For the first 4 weeks, 28 days, you will not get charged. So cancel between the third an fourth week.

In addition to a sponsor you need to refer 8 more people, I get how this cycle works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKYVE__Mug

YouTube has the scoop too. If you don't want a free thing, that's fine but please try and help me out. If this works I will inform everyone, and we can all have free iPod's. Actually i'm going for the 16 gig iTouch.

If this thread is against the rules somehow, I apologize, and please by all means, rid of this thread.

EDIT:IN ORDER FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE TO GET REFERRAL POINTS (CREDIT) THEY NEED TO COMPLETE ONE OFFER!

Talk to SmashedPumpkins, he does that stuff all the time.

Ok I'll try him, thanks.

I read a whole article sayin that those are legit, but I just think even if they are.. too much work for the lazy person I am, and if I got a free iPod, I'd just sell it anyway.

I read a whole article sayin that those are legit, but I just think even if they are.. too much work for the lazy person I am, and if I got a free iPod, I'd just sell it anyway.

Soo... I'd do all that crap to get a free Ipod to sell it O.O it's worthwhile.

Edit: gave you 2 referrals >.>

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

For me to actually get a referral, you need to complete one offer. Stamps.com is the best, easy and legit.

AimCrack no joke, if you can help me (somehow...) get 8 referrals I will give you 50 bucks.

I will go through paypal, you have my word

zomg >.< okay stamp.com you say... how many referrals do you need?

zomg i need a working credit card number to register and get points for it >.>

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Yeah, you are going to need a credit card in order to complete an offer.

yeah its a scam..... all of theys websites like that are scam sites.

I beg to differ xthar.

yeah its a scam..... all of theys websites like that are scam sites.

Smashed Pumpkins actually owns one of them so that's not the case dude.

They're not scams. I'm not giving my CC# to "YourFreeIstuff.com", I am giving my CC# to Stamps.com, on which I cancel the account after 21 days. Site itself said there will be no charges until 28 days after sign-up.

stamps.com is the easiest, basicaly free way of doing it. Just remember to cancel between 21-28 days.

and so does that craftycash guy. And his is a scam site. As is the guy you mentioned.

and so does that craftycash guy. And his is a scam site. As is the guy you mentioned.

Yes CraftyCrash is a scam site. The guys 15 and tried to run a site. He was banned on the entire Freebie network for scamming. YourFreeiStuff should be a pretty easy to to complete. These sites aren't scams. Some sites however are VERY hard to complete. Never try to complete one of the sites you find in an advertisement. They're usually almost impossible to complete. I run and operate a freebie site in which I've sent out over $350,000 in cash and prizes. Once you complete your offer get a couple others to complete one and you'll get paid. It's as simple and legit as that.

im not going to waste my time.

Hey smashed, just wondering, do you offer the 16 gig iPod touch?

And if it's possible to get more information on your site. I'de be more than happy to apply there.

Because you mentioned only referring a couple people, this one I need to refer 8...