Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Poll for silkroad...

11 members have voted

1. 1. Add silk road to game section?

• Add it
    • No dont add it
    • Doesnt matter to me

I was wondering if you guys would like one of the admins to add a "silk road" Section. Please vote and comment back!

Ps i said add it!

wtf is a silk road

wtf is a silk road

One of the members posted it and a lot of responses from people and they wanted it so i made a poll...

wtf is a silk road

its a game obviously if there is a poll to add it to the gaming section >.> use your head?

its a game obviously if there is a poll to add it to the gaming section >.> use your head?

nothx

and no

silk road can fuck itself.

that would be a flame to silk road why does no one take flames that are to things outside of this forum seriously? it still offends people.

nothx

and no

silk road can fuck itself.

No need to swear at it. Just say no, and you can GIVE a REAL REASON why YOU dont want it added. Not "it can go fuck itself"

LOL

flaming a game.

Uhh.. well... Who will actually be active in that forum we ALL know no one will fucking post for months in there

LOL

flaming a game.

Uhh.. well... Who will actually be active in that forum we ALL know no one will fucking post for months in there

If that was the case msot of the games in the gaming section would be gone by now...

Well it is the case no need to add more when we have GENERAL gaming.

i think we should remove GunZ Maple story or C&C 3 first.

Guys if you feel that way make a post in WEB SITE related.... Stay on topic about silk road... DAMN PEOPLE!

I think it should be added i know 3 people who would be active in it for sure. Ares solve your personal problems before you start random posting. I'll post a few bots in the download section once I have time to go gather all that crap.

i think we should remove GunZ Maple story or C&C 3 first.

Maplestory is still used a bit.

I didn't even notice there is a C&C3 section. Neways I said don't add it because most likely it will die after a while and it's just another MMORPG, why not make one for MU Thong KAL RAN Ragnarok RF Conquer Anarchy Online as well while you're at it, lol. It's not like those aren't the same.

I think if you add this section. It would just be one of those other inactive forums. For example GunZ and Maplestory. You hardly see people post in there.

There not the same, and this game is free. You guys judge something you've probly never even looked at to harshly.

Guy this isnt to see witch sections should be removed but most of you guys are right. I was just giving everyone a fair chance and getting the game section active...

There is nothing different in any MMORPGs. It's all about grinding your level with no depth. So thanks for teh -rep mr. random guy from hell, I've played more MMORPGs than the amount recommended for 4 lifetimes.

Guys this is not a flame board. For the rep you will have to find a div or one of the admins. All i asked is WOULD YOU LIKE THE SECTION ADDED.

Yea there is a differnce in mmorpgs or WOW wouldn't be the number 1 mmorpg chargin the most money to play. Whats cool about mmorpgs you get what you get from the amount of time you put into it. These mmorpgs are differnt because of the gameplay not grinding, what you just did was pick out 1 common thing and say there all the same. Yea, I do think this would be a active forum, and if you don't think so look at the game before you go off judging.

I think it's a rather common thing that all MMORPGs (dunno about FFXI though) consist of this:

1. You have quests that are either "Go to this NPC and get an item and deliver it" or "Kill X thousands of lower-than-you level monsters" or "Kill X quest monsters that don't give exp, but they give you the item you need at about 0,05% chance". Or a mixture of all of these.

2. Level grinding (same as quest type 2).

3. Not in all games but usually people whose total knowledge of words consists of "LVL?"

4. Fukken hueg map on which the route would take a few hours to reach one destination from a random point, to make your time go a bit more away so you'll get less level and pay moar and moar.

5. All of the above.

People play WoW because it's Warcraft. Wow, they have 2 divisions and 8 races and X classes, but it's still just grinding and raiding ultima-high level HP and attack bosses and out of the 300 people who attack it, not too many get any items but they ENJOY RAIDING because WHY NOT. I have never played WoW indeed, but playing 8 other MMORPGs give you enough knowledge to see through it.

PLEASE add it, it is a great game, and i cant find a good website i can trust with SRO bots...

if anyone doesnt have it, check it out.

wwwsilkroadonline.net

Surprisingly we have a tie most likely just one person that dont care if they add it...