Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Retro-gaming Quiz

Hey guys I just thought that I would write some game Triva quizes to try and stump you guys. For fun. Most of the questions will be about older games since I want to try and make you guys work. Most of the questions I get are from quides that I have written.(never published of course.) written in ancii. Have fun....answer the questions and I will tell you how many you get right. Of course feel free to look it up.

1) In Zelda II adventures of link for NES in what area do you find the lost boy?

2) What was the first cartridge game that featured battery back-up save feature?

3) What color were the Birdos that spat only fire in Super Mario Bros. 2?

4) Which character in the game Soul Edge had a weapon that was bigger than his body?

5) In Final Fantasy IX what are Atla, Grimo, Nazra, Mogmett, and Stilzkin??

6) Sony Playstation 1 started out as what?

7) What did the name Atari mean?

8) In Mike Tyson's punch out for the NES who was your first opponent?

9) the american version of Super Mario Bro's 2 was an altered version of what game?

10) What is Nintendo power in Japan?

11) What object did you need to get to get into the secret room in Atari's "Adventure"?

12) What was unique and new about the Arcade version of Paperboy at the time of it's release?

13) In the NES game Kid Icarus what vegtable did you risk turning into?

14) In the Sonic Franchise for Sega, the character Knuckles is what species of animal?

15) What was edited out of the first version of the NES game Maniac Mansion after parents lobbied to have it taken out?

Good luck all have fun! :thanks:

Edited by jordanv78

3: pink (only color i remember birdos)

12: 2 player?

13: cucumber

14: chinchilla

this is all off the top of my head, and i wasnt around to play NES, and could BARELY remember snes games from my childhood.

LOL i know I am getting old. :D I have a really good emulator, and all the nintendo games ever released in rom form if you would ever like to play NES. I also have a sNES and Genesis. Let me know. THe NES was the best gaming system ever! Games are still fun to play even though graphics are archaic. Games still use formats created by these games!

Edited by jordanv78

I have some for NES SNES and Genesis that work great. I also have one for gameboy that is pretty good. I am uploading the NES roms and emulator that has most every game that ever came out for NES. let me know which ones you are interested in. Most sites that you go to for roms usually don't have them, you vote and vote and then the files are corrupted or not there at all. really is a pain in the ass.

Guest MadMatt

yea i never played snes i played games more like

playstation and ps2 and the pld nintendo adn dreamcast

but that it oh yea and arcade games