Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Halo 3 Feedback & Review

So, now that it's released and you've all played it.

How was it? Post your review of the game!

Apparently someone already beat the game and posted the ending on youtube!

It's awesome enough to play naked which I did last night.

lol army, I went to a friends house and played it, the only - I've noticed so far is when you the the ragdoll effects suck ass. And also when you're beat down or melee'd or w.e you go flying it's kind of funny, but ridiculous at the same time.

The graphics as we all know were stunning to say the least. And yes when your melee'd, you fly XD. The one thing I still find unsettling is that a lot of the storyline seems rushed, unclear, vague, and incomplete. As far as I know, nothing has ever been said or mentioned about the Forerunner constructed planets called shield worlds. In the end, they weren't really necessary, but, what the hell happened to Dr. Halsey and the Spartan-II's and Spartan-III's!? Unless all of it is in the comic that was made... Then looks like I need to go look into that >_>

Other than that, the many new weapons, and weapon changes are fun and new. The physics and graphical engines have been greatly enhanced. I want to begin experimenting with the Forge map editor :(. Reminds me in a way of Starforge for SC XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Spartan Helmet is awesome. I still wish it was big enough to wear...

And another thing, the storyline for Halo 3 is somewhat sad :(.

Surprisingly.... Not a lot of kids talked about it at school. It looks like it will be the same as halo 2 or even better....

played a bit today at a friends house and omfg.... amazing game ffs i like everything about it, graphics, control movement, story line :(

i can't wait to play on xbl...preordered online...should be here ne day now zomg

The brute hammer is fun, and the fact that you can rip a turret from it's foundation is pretty sick also, I played the first campaign level and it bored me, also considering I ran through it hella fast.. I didn't care too much for it. I'm not much of a campaign person.

The first knight kinda sucked because i couldnt download the Live update... so i sat around on SP

but today was pretty fun on multi

overall you cant beat #1

Well, i was out at midnight with a group of my friends to pick it up. There was about 50 or 60 other people there too. When i got home of course i immediately went to my 360 popped in the disc and played. i only played for about 2 or 3 hours because i was really tired. I woke at about 2:30pm (skipped school) and began playing the campaign until i beat it at about 9 or 10 pm.

My feedback on the game is that its exactly how you'd expect it to be. The graphics are amazing, but don't go the realistic look. The game's lighting is what is really spectacular. Scale is probably the 2nd more impressive thing. Going in with 3 buddies on co-op to kill a team of brutes, grunts and brute choppers can be really fun.

I really love how the multiplayer is very similar to halo 2 but is a very new experience. You can customize nearly everything in the game from the players speed, his damage resistance, his health etc... its just too much to list. Then to add to that is forge mode which is like a map editor. you can easily move around weapon spawns, player spawns, vehicles, and tons of other stuff then save the map and play it with others.

Overall, it's a REALLY great game and if you enjoyed the previous 2 then the 3rd will be no exception.