Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Isro bot and Crack

A lot of time I got questions about "where I can download the iSRObot?", "is here any working bot?", "why don't work my iSRObot?", "what I need to do", etc.

This is why I wrote this guide. I hate the lame, fool, n00b questions, I hate answer those again and again.

So, here is a step-by-step guide how to get and start iSRObot.

First of all: if u installed Silkroad to c:\Program Files\Silkroad directory, I advise to you use Docholiday's Nubot Reborn.

It contain all thing you need, like as the bot, the crack and the helper to use skills.

The link to the documentation: http://stingray.sourcedns.com/~insta/3cho/...?showtopic=1511 (here you will find the download link too).

If u installed the silkroad to a different directory, follow the stepps below:

1.) U need the iSRObot. So, download the newest from http://down.botsmall.com/iSRObot. Yes, the bigger number is the newer version!

2.) Save the iSRObot. (I use the d:\games\silkroad\bot_packs\ ).

3.) Download the Haxcr4x 3.3 from here (Viruschief result here, Virustotal result http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?repo...36327d57603f141 ) near the iSRObot (like as d:\games\silkroad\bot_packs\ ).

4.) If u wanna use skills, use google again. Type: "nubot helper download" and download it to same directory the iSRObot and haxcr4x

5.) Go to the directory where u downloaded the iSRObot and haxcr4x (and NuBot)

5.) Double click on the iSRObot icon, type the target directory (I use d:\games\silkroad\bot ). Click on "Install" button.

6.) Extract the haxcr4x 3.3 to the same directory (in TotalCommander select the haxcr4x 3.3 and press alt + F9, in Windows Explorer use right click).

6.1) If u got the NuBot too, extract it too (yes, same directory).

7.) Now, go to the directory u installed the iSRObot (in my case: d:\games\silkroad\bot ). Double click on Haxcr4x icon, near the "Auto crack" label select "enable".

8.) start iSRObot. U will get a message with socket error. It's normal, click on 'Ok' button.

9.) A white finger on the right side, bottom of the screen, near the clock will be appear. Right click on it, select "start game". Now the Silkroad loading. *

10.) Log in, choose your character u want, go to the place u want. Press 'Home' button and set up your iSRObot.

11.) If u finished setting up, press 'save settings' and 'Auto training'.

12.) The NuBot helper documentation in the link I wrote above.

* If u get a message with a lot of " ???? " u need exit from the iSRObot and Haxcr4x and start again from the step 8.). Repeat it untill your SRO don't start up.

Note: some anti-virus found a virus in charge.exe. Intrinsically it's not a virus just a program what help u charge up your bot account.

But in this case, u don't need it, so delete it (I done it too). Now, your anti-virus won't find any viruses.

FAQ:

Question: for what I can use isrobot?

Answer: just for hunting. iSRObot (with haxcr4x) can't buy potions, can't sell items, etc.

Q: can it use skills?

A: can not. This is why I wrote u need NuBut Helper if u wanna use skills

Q: What I need to the bot works fine?

A: .NET framework 2 needed.

Updated with Docholidays NuBot helper Reborn; 2007-09-27

Updated, Haxcr4x 3.3 link added; 2007-09-28

----------

No longer working

sweet, i need to try this...

havn't seen a decent bot in a while

You don't have the actual link to the Haxcr4x file?

yeah were is thehaxcr4x???

Maybe he just wanted to tease people.

that or he forgot to hyperlink it... now im depressed i cant use it :D

the first link you posted has been fixed so that you can use it with a different directory.. everything else you stated is meaningless now?

The ones posted on GzN are also trojan'd up. I had to go on their forums, and scan them all myself. Over 4 of the downloads posted in the SRO section had viruses.

I was like, wtf is this shit yo.

Haxcr4x 3.3 3.24 MB

http://rapidshare.com/files/44099312/HaxCr4x3.3.rar

No rar password required

Does this work anymore or not.

If not, could some one please post a link to a iSRO bot that DOES work.

Thank you.

I did try it, it did not work, but i was wondering if i did something wrong.

some times i could start strainer but nothing happens, other times the start trainer button wasent clikable.

Do you have a iSRO bot that defiantly works with latest SRO? I just want something to grind for me while i sleep, and work.

The old version have this problem , but now the new version had fix this problem. and the new version have more new function, download the latest version from www.ebuy.la please.