Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft has moved to a New Server!

Hello Ghoztcraft,

We've relocated to a new server. This new server should be MUCH faster and better equipped to handle the requirements to run this place. I hope everyone enjoys thew new speeds and execution time in page loads. As with any update if anyone finds any errors or problems anywhere please notify me as soon as possible.

The Shoutbox is online.

We now require email validation for all new registering users.

The Game Servers are temporarily down.

Keep in mind that some parts of the site will work for some people and not for others. Anyone that still sees the suspended page on the old server will eventually get their DNS updated and directed to this one. Some parts of the site such as the wiki using a subdomain will have the same effect.

And remember, it's thanks to the VIP Members that in part allow us to Upgrade to new servers.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Enjoy everyone! :hi2:

Fun fun :) This will be more fun :P

nice.... :banana: :stupid: :sign10: so yea whens the new server party :party:

Well I'm having a server party in my pants, sorry though no one is invited :/

Does this mean you can put back the who's online thing at the bottom of the page? If so, you should. :P

Yes, I can. But I've got some more work to do, so I can mess around with that stuff on Monday.

Yay no more hardware failures :P

Nice. :)

It's faster now! YAY!

lol Chewy, the Shout Box has been disabled for the general public. It's VIP and Staff only now.

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Yay for new servers!

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Sorry about that, I fixed it. The setting was set to low for the new server. :)

lol Chewy, the Shout Box has been disabled for the general public. It's VIP and Staff only now.

o snaps, what else is new?..

Sorry about that, I fixed it. The setting was set to low for the new server. :(

Good, I was getting worried for a minute :biggrin:

I have to say it is much faster! Me Likey!

So it's now Wednesday, do we get the thing that lets us see who is online soon? :P

Do you guys want it on the side columns or the bottom middle or the bottom of the entire page?

I personally kinda liked it where it was, but that was before the quotes, so could it go above the quotes?

All set!

Sign in to follow this