Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cheat Scan Trons

Scan-tron machines pick up right and wrong answers by picking up on lead #2 pencil marks.

If nothing has been marked, at all in a given space, then your answer will be marked wrong. However, if there is neither a dark pencil mark nor a blank, the machine will get confused and simply not mark anything. You're saying "but what about my score at the end of the test ??" to which point we respond ...

Scan-tron machines assign a variable to the number of possible points and the number wrong. Then it subtracts the number wrong from the total possible to get your answer. When it comes to the "altered" mark, it skips it, leaving no red mark. It then doesn't know the difference between a right answer and a wrong answer and does nothing to your score.

HOW TO AVOID GETTING RED MARKS

There are two type of fill sheets you can recieve. Ones with circles to shade in and ones with rectangles.

On the circles, there is only one way to avoid the slash... IF A CIRCLE IS LIGHTLY SHADED IN, TOO LIGHT FOR THE MACHINE AND TOO DARK FOR THE TEACHER TO QUESTION, THE MACHINE WILL GET CONFUSED AND SIMPLY LEAVE YOUR ANSWER BE.

Once again, if there is no mark, the machine does not subtract from the total possible. The trick is to fill it in lightly enough to confuse it.

For the rectangles, the same method used for the circles will work, along with this other method... Draw many diagonal LIGHT lines through the rectangle. Howver, this method is not recommended since teacher will probably catch on.

Practice!!! On a test you don't really have to worry about, try different shades.

Im going to do that! I fail em anyways! What could it hurt! haha

if u get caught u could be suspended or expelled and if it works u pass

Naw, only if I do it more than once! hehe

heh i dont need to cheat

i get As and Bs on all of my tests

assignments are different

but tests are always As and Bs

I'm too smart to cheat

i naturally get A's and B's on tests. homework on the other hand i never do cuz imo its a waste of time if i can still pass without doing anything homework

to bad you never gave this on friday....

I have actually heard this technique before. Too bad I didn't know when I was still in HS and college, could have really been useful. LOL oh well.

It is always a crap shoot with those scantrons anyways since they can mark you wrong for an answer that you got right. It happend to me before but that was a few years ago. Maybe they are better now?

I always hated those damn things

Well make sure you know what you are doing so you don't get in trouble! We wouldn't want that to happen.

... *cough*SAT'S*cough*

Could be a risk willing to take hahahah lol

well i guess we can all ask Ghozt if it works or not. If it does then all of you guys will be doing it LOL

kinda hard to do :P around my area... all da teachers check ur scan trons... den go "make it dark so the machine can read" "pencils only no pen" lolz sigh...

this actually works i tohught it wouldnt but it did

i did it on my english test and i passed it with everything right

my rteacehr was like amazed

i think he knew but i think he didnt care

I tried it and it only worked on 3 of them.. but I proly got it right anyways..

Im not ure if it works or not.. i still got a D but.. meh.. its worth a try.. Brings your hopes up for a few hours.. :P

that's pretty much how i remember them doing it back when I was in school. They always went back and made the pencil darker because those machines were so bad about picking up the marks

Why the hell would you try to cheat a machine like that?

What's more important?

Cheating and getting a pass, but a risk of expulsion or suspension?

Or getting the answers wrong legitly, but not getting in too much trouble?