Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

That's It, Time To Start Looting!

That's it, time to start looting!

LONDON (Reuters) -- An asteroid is on a collision course with the earth and you have one hour left to live. What would you do in your last 60 minutes? Not surprisingly, the majority of Britons questioned in a survey -- 54 percent -- said they would like to spend it either with or on the phone to their loved ones.

But the survey revealed a strong hedonistic streak -- 13 percent would sit back, accept the inevitable and reach for a glass of champagne.

Sex appealed to only nine percent while just three percent would turn to prayer.

Two percent intriguingly said they would reach for some fatty food while another two percent decided, with just an hour's life to go, that it was time to start looting.

The survey was commissioned by Ziji Publishing to mark the release of "Cloud Cuckoo Land" by debut novelist Steven Sivell who "uses the classic premise of an impending meteorite collision as a metaphor for threats to the human race."

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnough...056630420071011

I would spend it with my family.

Too bad they didn't have an option to launch yourself in a rocket . . .

haha i would get coked out and higher then ever before and not to forget drunk of course then steal a new comp. and play css untill i die

Target Practice.

"Sex appealed to only nine percent"

I'm within that percent.

haha i would get coked out and higher then ever before and not to forget drunk of course then steal a new comp. and play css untill i die

Keep in mind you only have 60 minutes. That is like nothing on css.

Why the fuck would you play css with 60 minutes to live. Your going to be the only one in the ENTIRE PLANET playing it.

well 1st 15 minutes get really wasted 2nd 15 minutes have sex 3rd 15 minutes eat alot of food then the last 15 minutes id spend with my family

Hahaha. I'd go on a bridge and try to jerk off on pedestrians that still don't know about the asteroid.

Or

I'd go into a police station, and pee on the cops.

Or

Hell, I'd find a chick with a skirt, get hard, and fuck her in the ass.

im in the 9% as well but i would go out kill some 1 for their bomb shelter (not that it would help) but still then i would get on wow and lvl up my char 1 last time... lol