Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Iccup Maphack

hey guys i can get auto attack walk to work you know ppm or something and if its a rar file how do i open it and work it

hey guys i can get auto attack walk to work you know ppm or something and if its a rar file how do i open it and work it

This is the wrong thread to be asking that question in... >_>

i think you press F6 to turn it on and off

well just dont use Iccup if it dcs you then.

thats the reason why i ask for a undetected maphack ^^ i dont want any features or something else just maphack with saveklicks

Iccup is meant for people who are serious about playing Starcraft. If you want to cheat while playing SC, go and play on the normal servers. There is a reason why that private server was even started up in the first place. Making hacks for it just defeats it's purpose. Just leave them alone.

Is there any private Maphack for Iccup? If someone have one plz msg me i will pay for it.

I want to private Maphack for Iccup too, please P.M me, i will pay for it.

thank you

I believe Oblivion doesent drop you while you play iCCup with its MH, this was resolved a long time ago.

Don;t hack on iCCup. It's the only place people have left. Stay the fuck off with your gay fucking need-an-edge ness.

The iCCup Anti-Hack isn't required to play, anyways.