Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ipb Problem!

I know that the pepole of Ghoztcraft a really skilld with IPB specily XGhozt ,, that him self whant to start a IPB support.

I downloaded a cracked / Nulled verision off the 2.2.x but the skin cache wont work ... when im done with the installation this error comes up on the front screen :

IPB WARNING [2]ipsclass::load_template_from_php(*my_server*/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_global.php) [function.load-template-from-php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2116 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

And later when i check my cache folder i only find some Index file,

but when i uploaded a new skin, this error removed instad i get a new error,, like

atal error: Call to undefined method skin_boards_4::forum_img_with_link() in /home/www/ztarhack.freehostia.com/sources/classes/class_forums.php on line 832

Anyone know the problem ,

Edited by XGhozt

You needa rebuild the cache, but we don't support illegaly ubtained boards.

Sure we don't . . .

I think MasterX is right. You need to rebuild the cache.

We don't both me and XGhozt have purchsed our IPB products and like our licences

im sorry for that ,,

But when i rebuild the Cache nothing happends ,, its something that goes wrong when i install it ,,,

I have a new error now ,,,

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_boards_4::forum_img_with_link() in /home/www/ztarhack.freehostia.com/sources/classes/class_forums.php on line 832

Redownload your copy of IPB from invisionpower.com in the client downloads and try again.

I actully have desided to use the newsest version off vBulletin instead.

Problem soloved,