Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Program Like Photoshop?

Is there a Shareware program that works pretty much the same as photoshop? I will google it if you just give me the name. I don't need a link. But if you would like to post the link to the download that would be great also. :biggrin:

Try the program called "GIMP"

Thanks I will.

What are you opinions on GIMP? Does anyone use it on a regular basis? Are there any bugs, annoyances, viruses, etc?

GIMP blows. photoshop like programs are paintshoppro and corel painter, corel painter is useless unless you have a tablet though.

Yeah I am not liking GIMP so much. I am going to try paintshop pro X.

Dude DIV I asked for shareware. Thanks for the no good advice.

Edited by Zar

Wait.. Don't you have photoshop? or did you just have the trial version of it or something..

Cuz if thats the case, I can just give you the serial codes so you can have the full version.

But if not.. I can't say that there are any Shareware progs like Photoshop.

By the way.. COREL PAINTSHOP TIS TEH PWNZOR!!

I had the trail version. If you would pm those codes it would be greatly appreciated.

I had the trail version. If you would pm those codes it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to get my parents to upgrade to whatever is the newest version. I am currently running 4.0. lol

I could get you Photoshop CS3 for free...

Z, do you have a less buggy one that doesn't pop the extended menu in one click and the "X" button works :D?

... Umm.. I really don't know why yours is doing that but lol, I believe I can give CS3 with no probs at all. Wanna try it ? Get me at AIM buddy.