Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Lag Fixer

This file was not approved by administrators of Ghoztcraft or added to the Ghoztcraft Downloads. You may download this file at your own risk, it has not been officially tested. Want to add your download to the downlaods at Ghoztcraft? Click here

ok i my friend gave me this becuase i was laggin in CSS and what not it completly fix my fps and all my lagg on my comp its all gone i havent had lag in days

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRRTFUDQ

if you need any help post here

wow. i dont play css but my friend does and he tried this n loves it. Thanks for adding this and good to see you around <_< haven't seen you post for a while

yep np and ive been busy and all that stuff but i just had to give you guys this its just amazing

has it worked for any1 ellse?

rip92, you probably don't even play CSS.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft though. keep posting!

Ryder, you should add this to the downloads.

hmm i think i might later im busy right now

i never ever played the so cald game CS" sounds like a game that i might have to try but i dunno

No idea, why don't you download it and try it?

I would assume not.

i dont play CS but i'll suggest it to some of my friends. Wow we're getting more new members posting

I don't have CS, I tried running the exe and immediately got this error. "Error:2 The system cannot find the file specified."

So I'm assuming it only works with CS?

Uh...yeah so everytime I boot up my computer this is an automatic start up process, and I get the same error, and if I don't end the process, I get a different error like every 15 minutes....assistance?

Hmmm. I ran a virustotal report and well 3 different scanners said it was a virus... However, the scanners that found this to be a virus were not reputable scanners :D But ya... I'd be weary of using it... I'll look more into it when I get home, I am at school now. :D

Hmmm. I ran a virustotal report and well 3 different scanners said it was a virus... However, the scanners that found this to be a virus were not reputable scanners :D But ya... I'd be weary of using it... I'll look more into it when I get home, I am at school now. :D

Couple months late jumpin' in here-ehh, boyo? :D

Couple months late jumpin' in here-ehh, boyo? :D

-.- I wasn't the one who brought back the post.

Yeah well I don't know exactly if it's a "virus" as far as I can tell it didn't actually damage anything, or try to damage anything. It just gave me an annoying error. However I did find that if you run the included exe, it will automatically add itself to your computers Startup Folder, it will create a PF file in your Windows folder, and it will include the "Lag Fixer" App inside your System 32 folder. Just so everyone knows in case someone else runs it, and it doesn't work for them either.

This file was not approved by administrators of Ghoztcraft or added to the Ghoztcraft Downloads. You may download this file at your own risk, it has not been officially tested. Want to add your download to the downlaods at Ghoztcraft? Click here

ok i my friend gave me this becuase i was laggin in CSS and what not it completly fix my fps and all my lagg on my comp its all gone i havent had lag in days

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRRTFUDQ

if you need any help post here

how does this fix lag?

I have reason to believe this is a keylogger...

Either way, it doesn't work. Do not download this file... It is pointless and a waste of time.

so pretty much you are downloading useless code? i was just going to ask how this works but thanks for answering my ponderings in advance proslasher.