Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Is Your Favorite Map?

I dont know why im starting this but i was wanting to know everyones favorite map that they want to play all day... for all i know my favorite one is Sims ;)

then describe why you like it :sick:

1.your living a life that your not realy living :search:

2.do almost w/e you want :search:

3.fun?? o.o

Heh I like a lot of maps, it's easier to tell which ones I HATE.

Example is Golem. It's unbalanced, shitty, and people always own me in it, and I cannot really do anything against it. But I don't like Siege maps so much (except RPG Battle Siege).

Arena, battle and fast games (like Missile Warfare or Aerial Combat) are usually good.

Heh I like a lot of maps, it's easier to tell which ones I HATE.

Example is Golem. It's unbalanced, shitty, and people always own me in it, and I cannot really do anything against it.

Fucking win.

My all time favorite map is either Lucifer's Sunken Defense or Marine D ~Perfection~ (The version where Hydralisks do 70 damage, originally made by InfestedRaynor - I so happen to have the account too ;))

i like D games, very few Rps, random unit wars, and protect the noob, bounds... i also hate golems and massing games. its just that i always get someone i dont want and they end up suckin

My preferred map would have to be Clan Love, its really inviting. 8)

I like infinite shift because it's a really creatively made map. It's lots of fun too.

I like Reverse Temple, Peaks of Baekdu, Python, Gaia, Ride Of The Valkyries, and pretty much every low money map except Paranoid Android.

The only ums maps I play are MacroMicro, Lain, MicroMasters, and other maps that improve melee skill.

I have honestly never head of half of those maps :\

i play the simple crap UMS

Basically all Bounds i can find

Defence games (blackhole Def is my favorite)

stupid stuff like screen mover, spin the bottle, DONT MOVE! Ect.

Cat n Mouse

and cops and robbers

i love whos the murderer

I enjoy playing in Clan Love or Lala land map. They're both very creative and fun. :)

Lala land seems to provide you with an abundant amount of space to construct your units.

Edited by Protoman