Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

All My Sound

I don't know if this goes under software of hardware but yesterday before I shut down my computer I was listening to music, then I went to take a shower so I turned the computer off. So when I go to turn it back on my sound doesn't work and just the inner computer speaker thingy beeps.

Untitled-1.jpg

Also I uninstalled my Realtek thing and reinstalled, didn't work. And one more thing if anyone knows how to get my stupid capture card working that would be nice, I've yet to figure that out also.

That is a weird problem you have there... They just stopped working for no apparent reason?

Yeah the only thing I could possibly relate it to is trying to convert a video on Sansa Media Converter but I doubt that could have been the problem.

Any recent windows updates or something that required a reboot?

Nope I rarely install there, there's actually some waiting to be installed right now that I disallowed.

for the capture card you would need a driver for it most likely also double click the audio things and take a screen shot of what comes up, because it should say if they are working correctly or malfunctioning

I have read all that for them and I believe it's a code 39 for each of them, I have yet to find anything useful on google of microsoft about a code 39. I've tried everything they've suggested and nothing works. I've tried anything and everything I've done in the past to fix similar problems.