Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How To Make A Remote Controlled Pc

Do u wanna manage ur pc/character/bot from a remote computer (school, workplace, netcafe or from your friend)?

This guide show u how to make it! It's not a step-by-step and to rough it out.

First of all: I use VNC to do it. Not a web-based client, not a webpage.

Few concept: server: the computer where u running the VNC server, u will connect to this machine

client: the program u will use to connect to the server

Let's get it started!

1.) u need a free and easy-to-use VNC program. Use google to find one.

I use TightVNC (I will make this guide with this program) bcuz it contain all thing what I need. Usefull and clear interface, e2u, etc. The official webpage: tightVNC.com

2.) Download and install it.

3.) Now if u have router/firewall u need to find which ports do u need to forward/open. The TightVNC use 5800 and 5900 ports. The 5800 if u will connect with the TightVNC client and 5900 if u will connect to the server via webbrowser.

Please visit this site to know how to make it: portforward.com

4.) Start the VNC server. In my case this is the WinVNC.exe. U need to set up few thing to make it secure. As I use: enable the "Accept socket connections" and I use passwords. Primary password: the password to connect to the VNC server with admin authority, View-only password: the password to connect with user authority.

No other options u needed. Press 'OK'. Your VNC server r running :)

5.) U need to know your IP address. If u have an internal ip-address (with 127.0.0.0, 172.16.0.0 or 192.168.0.0) on your PC, u have a router/firewall but in the 3.) step u forwarded the required ports.

Go to the whatismyip.com to know what is your external IP address. Write it down to a paper, to your cellphone, other. It needed to connect to your pc.

6.) Go out from home :)

7.) u have to adjudge what way u wanna use.

7-1.) Via NVC client. In tightVNC this is the vncviewer.exe Type your ip (what u wrote down), select a connection profile (if u have low internet connection on the server, u need to check the "low-bandwidth connection", if u have a fast on the server, check the "high-speed network"). Advanced opcions: click on the "Options..." button. Click on "connect..." button.

7-2.) Via webbrowser: type your ip-address to the addressbar, type a ":" and the port u wanna use (example: 9.268.157.201:5900) and press "Enter"

8.) Type ur password.

9.) Now, enjoy the remote controll!

None: the 9.268.157.201:5900 ip is a random number, the 268 is not a valid part of IP-number

---

I did not make this guide, came from Deepblue7.com from some guy named Deus

If you gave some real ips it would make it easier.

LOL rofl

If you gave some real ips it would make it easier.

I don't see why since your suppose to use YOUR ip.

Oh, well see, we would use yours for educational purposes!

To make sure ports are fowarded and to see how Clean the interface really is!

honestly ghost...im getting tired of your fucking stupid ass mods :)

IE CRipp

i use VNC all the time to acsess our dedicated server box that we run our BF2 server off of

it works really well

I don't see why since your suppose to use YOUR ip.

honestly ghost...im getting tired of your fucking stupid ass mods :)

IE CRipp

Damn it....I wanted to abuse some ips... Guess that wont happen here. Im not stupid just thinking out side the box.