Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zerg mineral hack

well i am noobie like i said..

you guys use to have this hack in the download

but its not there anymore

or is it rename???

well i just want the hack that's for sure..hahhaa

Right now there is the old version that works and the newest one, and the newest one i haven't seen, so you should look for the old one 4.0.0 or something.

Zero v4.0.1

nvm

Edited by Lost

Guest Guest

it has Terran, Zerg, and Protoss mineral hacks

Here try this

Thats in the downloads buddy.

Metro? Yeah.

hi aimcrack!

i know him on b.net ^.-

and zero 5.0.4 and zero gold both require authentication sends him ip's

so no more leaks of zero

features of zero i like: spawn hack(in old zero), drop hack, mineral hacks

everything else is useless

This new release includes a Terran and Protoss mineral hack, numerous crashes and crash protection, invalid click protection, and loads more! It also includes all of the unique benefits of the standard Zero.dll. If you are not a Zerogamers sponsor and wish to purchase this hack directly from the creator, you can do so with the following link:

Please make sure you include a desired username and password in the comment box provided. Zero Gold subscriptions are good for life.

http://www.zerogamers.com/showthread.php?t=5815

Guest Lol proxies own ;)

The ONLY version that currently works without auth is v4.0.1 (no, it does not have drop hack), v5.0.2(has the drop hack) will no longer load.

I payed for it and i love it.

Im gonna try and get zero gold soon

It's too bad you can't use zero with iNHALE... :dry: Oh well... anyways, so has anyone heard of the new "antihack" or "counterhack" coming out? People said it was like the Damned666.dll. If anyone had any information on this plz let me know?

hey ghost, can you make your own mineral hack or is it too hard for you??

and yea that zero is way too much for me..i don't even play that much anymore and the metro..i don't like that..it always crashes on me for something weird reason..i like the hacks to be .dll so its way easier to use and so on...

It's too bad you can't use zero with iNHALE... :dry: Oh well... anyways, so has anyone heard of the new "antihack" or "counterhack" coming out? People said it was like the Damned666.dll. If anyone had any information on this plz let me know?

you dont need to use iNHALE and Zero together becuase zero has the same hacks as iNHALE and more.

yea i remember damned666 i liked messing with ppl who had maphack111b.dll

whats the antihack going to be for?

hey ghost, can you make your own mineral hack or is it too hard for you??

Dude, I dont really know anything creating hacks for starcraft. I know how to use all the hacks, and I just know alot of people. Hacking is onething. Creating a hack is another, and im still learning in that catagory.

Im taking a vb class and nest year its C++

Eventually there will be a ghozt.dll :(

Dude, I dont really know anything creating hacks for starcraft. I know how to use all the hacks, and I just know alot of people. Hacking is onething. Creating a hack is another, and im still learning in that catagory.

Im taking a vb class and nest year its C++

Eventually there will be a ghozt.dll :(

awesome