Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Keeps Crashing

WOW! are there any things that injects into your WINDOWS files when u download a hack or anything.

i cant really help you dude but i do want to say one thing. how come all the problems seem to come from you lol

WOW! are there any things that injects into your WINDOWS files when u download a hack or anything.

Nahh, it doesn't inject your file, and there is a drop hack but I haven't seen it in here. You probally messed up Starcraft as in.

1: Trying to use a hack but it was a fake and infected.

2: Someone drop hacked you.

3: In Snipers you use Map hack and it crashes.

4:Your disk is probally broken.

5:Your computer has technical glitches.

If you're sure you don't have any of these.

Use a different computer and play it. If it doesn't work and it's still messed up. Just buy a different disk.

It's not #2 or #3, you can test #4 by doing the no-cd thing that Blizz now allows, and if you still receive the error it's not your disk.

As for my personal opinion, it says the fault address was 100060A6, I debugged SC and went to that address and the fault lies in the module SBHook. (SBHook is not related to Starcraft) From google searches it has been suggested that it may be a soundblaster driver error, (Starcraft has not been mentioned in anyone elses case) but this is not the only possibility, however if you have soundblaster than I think you Might have found the problem. It has also been suggested if you do have a soundblaster then uninstall the soundblaster, shutdown and restart, then re-install the soundblaster with the newest drivers.

I know the problem! Delete your C: drive and throw it out the window. Well.. maybe I don't know but heres a suggestion. Redownload oblivion?

Re-install Starcraft and Try again.