Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help With Programming/ Coding

Hi, sorry to bump the thread!

But I would suggest learning some .NET Technology. Such as the C# Language!

It's very easy to learn, albeit very powerful and flexible to use.

Microsoft also has a FREE IDE ( Interface development environment ) that you can download [ just google it ] called Visual Studio Express...

There's tons of FREE help for it such as http://codeproject.com

But, I would suggest getting a book like Essential C# or WPF Unleashed which is new to .NET 3.0+

Current version is .NET 3.5

It has functional programming which allows for function chaining properly and lambda expressions et cetera...

If you need any specific help or advice on this just let me know.

Regards,

LeRoi

Why do people keep posting in old threads? If you check the date, This is about an 6-8 month year old topic. I'm already learning C++ and don't need any further assistance anymore.

Thanks for the gesture though. :D

Edited by Protoman

Yeah no problem man. Just felt I should post about my favorite language since no one else posted about it ( surprisingly )...

It encompasses a lot of features from C++ and a few others and in my opinion makes a great language for beginners and serious advanced programmers alike!!

Also noticed that even a mod posted not too long ago so didn't think it was a big deal to awaken the giant :D

1 Word :) BitComet

Heres a version of Visual Basic 6, full version, read the description first before downloading to make sure its what you are looking for.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1009094

Read the comments, its Legit, so no virus's or such, its got:

Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise Edition

Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition

Microsoft Visual FoxPro 6.0 Enterprise Edition

Microsoft Visual InterDev Enterprise Edition

Microsoft Visual J++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition

Visual Sourcesafe

so maybe these will help.

Only silly people actually pay for programs, I only pay for Game :D (Yes I know games are technically programs). this site is extremely useful for programs, music, videos, etc...

Although I suggest using BitComet to download the torrent as it is the fasted I know of :) That can be found:

http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

~ Yoshi

EDIT: I said play rather than pay XD

heh... I have a ton of ebooks if you want them >.>

Sorry to talk about an old post but ProSlasher can i have some of those E-books

I want to contribute to ghost craft and engender hacks for the community. Do you guys know where i could find tuitorials or ebooks to learn and research?

by the way, what does VB mean?

idiot

I want to contribute to ghost craft and engender hacks for the community. Do you guys know where i could find tuitorials or ebooks to learn and research?

by the way, what does VB mean?

idiot

Nice to know someone calling me an idiot for a change. I asked a question a year ago about VB to gain some knowledge when I was nub. Instead of swallowing with your boyfriend, maybe you should consider understanding the person your stereotyping as an idiot. I've scored high within the 90 percentile on a test involving students around the USA. Lets see your report card, faggot.

This is the reason why I flame. Idiots like these appear on Ghoztcraft trying to act cool posting one word. Stfu, you noob.

Post back so I can own your ass again. Use some more colorful one word statements to portray your ideas. Your little mind couldn't possibly write a meaningful sentence.

Edited by Protoman

Im gona be cripp now and say no flaming except in the flaming section

P. S. LOL