Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Annihilation X3

File Name :: Annihilation X3

Author :: Agent_God

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

<---------------------------><br>Annihilation X3 Build 212006<br>XTREME EDITION<br>/---------------------------\<br>Programmed by AgentGOD in C++<br>Official Web Site: www.ultimate-filez.com<br><br>HotKeys:<br>F2 - Help<br>F5 - Terran Mineral Hack<br>F6 - Supply Hack for TERRAN & PROTOSS<br>F7 - Drone Float<br>F8 - Unit Suicide<br>F9 - Lag Defender<br>F11 - Toggle list (SCV Repair Hack [Fast build/larva hack], Mine Anywhere, Gather Gas/Teleport, Infest CC's anywhere)<br>Home - Color Hack Toggle<br>End - Prime2006 CPU Stress Program (StarCraft version)<br>~ - Full Functional MultiCommand<br>Numpad 0 - Drop all players (Not available in Public version)

View File

Edited by ShadowScourge

So what is different about this one?

New about this is

F2 - Help

F6 - Supply Hack for >>>PROTOSS<<<

End - Prime2006 CPU Stress Program (StarCraft version)

Numpad 0 - Drop all players (Not available in Public version)

wished the drop all players were in pubilc ver. X|

Whats prime2006 CPU stress program

But seriously what is it like what does it do?

what hack is a better version this one or X2??? What is the main difference??

WHAT DOES THE SUPPLY HACK DO ANYWAY??? EVERYTIME I DO IT MY CC BLOWS UP AND MY GAME CRASHES

HACKING CAN GET BORING SOMETIMES SO Y USE THEM??? IM GUNNA STOP USING THEM NOW

Lol,because your a newb at using hacks,and do use the supply hack you repair the cc right after you use the supply hack

Could we a please stop spamming? Thank you. This version is kinda glitchy but hey thats why there is a private version. It is not that bad of a hack.

We hack because we can. The only time i ever play SC anymore is when new hacks come out.

This is a great hack one of the best out there at the moment. so if you dont think its a good hack then dont freakin use it smartass. and if you are so unpleased with it then make your own hack you ungreatful wads.

I will say one more time, please stop spamming this thread it is really ignorant, and very annoying.

I never really understood the point of X3, as it barely added anything and in fact took away several good things... besides, now that anyone with access to the private hacks on this forum can get private X2 extreme, X3 is virtually pointless.

yeah they have made quite a few, not even including the private version. They are cool though. Good hack for SC.