Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zar's New Sig

I did a sig for myself and I like it! What do you think?

zar13copyed1.jpg

Awsome... I wish i had Photoshop skills like that lol

looks great, i'm not really fond of the colors though. And the left side is really empty. I would say erase over the render, because you lost depth, but i dunno, its personal preference.

I dont understand your bg.... one side dark and one side colorful...

Just like the planet was formed from the dust cloud she is being born from the same source. That was the idea.

looks okay, i guess

its ok zar i get where your comeing from i love it its sexy ^.^

Just like the planet was formed from the dust cloud she is being born from the same source. That was the idea.

Oh.... Umm yea i thought it was just some mystical chick that is making dust in space.

hmm i like the opposites of it better then the 1st one u made

Oh.... Umm yea i thought it was just some mystical chick that is making dust in space.

LOL now that I look at it. . . Looks like she is farting that stuff out into space! rofl

LOL now that I look at it. . . Looks like she is farting that stuff out into space! rofl

And Shes Slowly dieing from the fumes, thatrs why she looks so sad!

love it, looks quite more advanced than any other sig uve made. All i can criticize in this one is work on the text

And Shes Slowly dieing from the fumes, thatrs why she looks so sad!

she looks so sad because im behind her

Not bad. Although I must suggest that you lose the moon and text, it's a pretty good sig overall. I think it would also be improved with some cropping to make it thinner.