Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oblivion V3.0.2 Beta 2

Me beta testing Oblivion v3.0.2 Beta 2 by Zynastor! :D

gallery_411_19_74147.png

gallery_411_19_120796.png

That is simply SC run in windowed mode, and that is the selection hack at work >_>

It's called scloader2a.exe or something. Go look.

what are the features of the beta, looks very interesting. :D

does it include a terran or protoss hack within it?

lol no mineral hacks other than zergy. It's two main upgrades are it's selection hack, as well as the build anywhere hack. :D

lol no mineral hacks other than zergy. It's two main upgrades are it's selection hack, as well as the build anywhere hack. :D

lol, thats cool i guess. I just really crave for something different, like a fully operational terran hack. :D

I think its pretty mean that you refuse to share it but are now making fun of us by posting pictures of it :D

nice.

im still a noob Viper so can you tell me where to get sc window moded?

lol you find it trever and if you did where? i would go look but im to lazy :biggrin:

wait is it SCMloader

Edited by speedskater

I think its pretty mean that you refuse to share it but are now making fun of us by posting pictures of it :)

True.

How am I making fun of you? I am just letting you have a look at what Oblivion's gonna look like.

[23:55] Zynastor: btw, you probably already know but don't hand the beta out to anyone

It would be without the exclamation mark and the ":)"

It's called scloader2a.exe or something. Go look.

no

lol you find it trever and if you did where? i would go look but im to lazy :biggrin:

wait is it SCMloader

and no, ive downloaded SCM loader and it doesn't work.

LoL @ 1 letter off :(

It is kinda sucky that you have it and we don't :P but I completely understand what your tryin to show here, and Zynastor did tell you not to give it out. If I gave you a beta to something I wouldn't want you giving it out either. It's gunna be out soon anyways, your just kind of "hyping" the hack, just like how websites/magazines "hype" video games.

Be happy Viper :D

Edit: This is post #420 :( just thought I would throw that out there. rofl

yay, see someone understands what I am doing and not doing. XD

EDIT: lol @ your siggy, now it's got two colors XD

LoL my signature was pissing me off, I was messing with the different red shades, and somehow in the process it got all fucked up lol. I fixed it now though to my liking. :(

Zynastor just informed me that he is just about done with Oblivion v3.0.2. He said he mostly wanted to get the selection hack stuff done first. He might add in more features in a future update.

Using the new Oblivion makes me feel like I'm naked!

Wait, nevermind- I actually am

:smith:

Well, now that it's finally been released, I shall go update the wiki for it... :smith:

Speaking of oblivion.. why is his zerg min hack giving vaspense gas in my custom map? I'll e-mail the map file to show you if you need it but it's ticking me off all that work to make it hard and some hacker joins and beats it like no tommorow. :(

BTW looked for the right place to post this but couldn't really find one.. decided this was the right section and saw this :P

Certain UMS maps change the way the mineral exploit works. Sometimes they give you gas, sometimes they don't