Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Installing Sc

For some reason my CD won't install SC, anyone know a way around this? like dling SC off somewhere else. PM in case its warez or something, cause for some reason people aren't allow to post that stuff.

Omg.....how many of us do illegal stuff on the internet daily? And ppl actually are touchy about this? -.-

Yes because if you have a link to warez on a website, that website can get shutdown.

I said pm lol if anyone had a link.

Ok so the CD works on my laptop but I don't like using laptop for games cause its crappy, tried copying the files but no luck...just doesn't work >.> maybe I need to edit something?

It's called the registry. Start>Run>regedit.exe>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Starcraft

There you will find all the registry values that SC uses

Riiight...Imma go watch tv now...meh

that or dled yourself a image file of starcraft and get a virtual driver maker such as daemon tools and mount it on. I suggest you watch tv instead. :) laff

Dammit, I won't send ya a link, but... the pirate bay (BT) is a fun place to hide at, because you can get shot..