Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Vote For Ghoztcraft?

:( Well, it's the next month, and every month the stats get cleared and we have to vote again. Voting seriously helps us several thousand hits a month from topsites around the net. Go to the main page and click on at least the one of the topsites! :P Try voting here, use your middle mouse button to click on the image in firefox, this will open the link a new tab!

16.jpg

vote.jpg
nvotebutton.jpg

vote.png

- Everyone that votes post here and I'll +rep you!

ok, me go vote now

Just voted.

How do I vote? It wasn't made clear :smith:

How do I vote? It wasn't made clear :smith:

Just click the buttons. :thumbsup:

Remember, you guys can vote again every 24 hours! Let's see if we can get to the top of the list.

I would like to state that the only reason Mafia Death is number four on gtop100.com is because every day, you can vote on like 5 top game sites and the game gives you points and money for doing it.

XGhozt, do some of these sites have bots that automatically vote for them? I mean, it's only December 3rd and some sites already have 900 votes.

I would like to state that the only reason Mafia Death is number four on gtop100.com is because every day, you can vote on like 5 top game sites and the game gives you points and money for doing it.

XGhozt, do some of these sites have bots that automatically vote for them? I mean, it's only December 3rd and some sites already have 900 votes.

I'm not sure how they do that, the points thing.. And some of those sitse pay the topsites site's to put them at number one, and so when the months starts they automaticly get more clicks IN to add them at the top. I don't feel like paying for it when we have such an active member database.

I'm voteing for anthor site :S or am i?

What are you talking about? o.0

i guess ill vote

ghozt im only voting because Ghoztcraft is 1337 and its basically my damn home...

Come on guys vote for Ghoztcraft to be on top!!!

i just voted again...

... some of these websites hack @..,..,..,..@

... some of these websites hack @..,..,..,..@

I bet some do and I just voted. :D

Alright guys thanks. Also we need more voted i voted on the top starcraft one (furthest to left) And Xenos site is two places ahead of us!!! We need more votes guys! http://www.topgamesites.net/

I voted.

Guys remember to vote. It only takes 3 minutes of your time! Support Ghoztcraft!

Guys remember to vote. It only takes 3 minutes of your time! Support Ghoztcraft!

Going to vote now, its always good to contribute to Ghoztcraft. :D

Consider it done

Yeah, i've voted. Mainly because Ghoztcraft is awesome!!

Edited by Protoman

Voted at all of them Common lets get to the top of the list!!

XGhozt, i'd pay you so you can pay those guys to put us at the top, but i cant because i dunno how much it is and i dont know how i could send you the cash =P

You guys are great I think we are beating xenos site now!!!

a question what do we get if we become the 1st place spot? if the question has been asked/answered already sorry but i have to go in 3 minutes