Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

100 Posts Contest

XGhozt thought up a contest and we're going to try it.

The goal is to see who can post 100 posts in one day.

Spamming will not be tolerated outside of the spam board, the posts must be meaningful to the topic. Avoid necroposting except for Serious Discussion.

The contest will start at Midnight tonight. I will try and check the top 10 posters/day often. If you have posted 100+ times before anyone else, msg me and I'll check it real quick to see.

The winnings will be deposited directly into a bank. You will be required to have a bank to receive the GPs, ONLY if you have an account in AS.

Winners:

1st - 10,000 GPs

2nd - 5,000 GPs

3rd - 2,500 GPs

This is kind of retarded.

not that awesome of rewards either, i could spend all my time in the arcade instead of posting...

rofl.. Fine what would make it worth it?

An uber hack maby?

Nothing all this will cause is people saying so stupid things in the wrong topics.

Nothing all this will cause is people saying so stupid things in the wrong topics.

Well then they lose. :)

Plus why are you doing this on a school night? No one is going to have that much time to post 100 post.

... I would :ermm: I don't have school anymore :)

Well.. I do but.. I only have classes twice a week, and tomorrow's my day off.

Soo.. 100 posts? You got it!

You know..... considering some of these people i think there is going to be far more spamming than real posting XD looks like we should expect random posts! Forgot to add....... It will be interesting to see how many people join the AS for this XD

Edited by Renegade Angel

Keep in mind you have to join the AS before you do this!

Otherwise your points get reset when you join and you will lose them.

Two problems:

1) Who knows how long it will take until enough people are on GC to make this happen so that people don't make spam posts or double post....

and

2) What about the 10,000 posts contest? Can your posts be in there? Wtf is necroposting?

necroposting is when you post and bring back a topic that's been dead for a while, like two weeks or more, that is allowed in Serious Discussion, though

Yeah, I'd say posting in contest threads counts for this contest.

When ever Cripp said he was going to surpass XGhozt's post count, XGhozt said it was OK to "necropost"

Sooooo........

GG?

Yeah, but don't do it in the downloads support sections or something like that.

Just use common sense.

dude ghozt about 75% (not naming any names here) of people don't have common sense...

I R has the Common Sense Hack

I R has the Common Sense Hack

something that will give you a crazy edge... like 100k gp for first, 50k second, and an increase intrest rate for 3rd :)

When ever Cripp said he was going to surpass XGhozt's post count, XGhozt said it was OK to "necropost"

Sooooo........

GG?

Lol... You have to go against me!!!

The only way this is going to work is if everyone joins in on multiple topics or makes multiple new relevant threads.

Good Luck people I will be at work all day tomorrow.

Yea i only seeing noobs nercoing and saying dumb things.