Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bored As Hell?

I'm so bored I read this entire thread.

ZING!

some1 answer my question.

i will!!

but anime isnt one of my favorite things... but ill read it :D

ok, ill PM it 2 u.

im so bored, i go up to my mail and wait for some random package even i didnt order anything and im so bored, why do go on GC and spam every time until i get banned? im so bored, i called my friend at 3 AM every time and say something like "THIS IS IMPORTANT!!" and he'll be like "WHAT GOING ON!!" ill say "im bored" im so bored, that when i switch the TV on, i laugh like beavis and butthead. im so bored i phone call Ghozt every 5 min im so bored that when i call my friends at 3 AM, i ask them to come over to my house that late at night. im so bored that im bored, so bored that i play jet wars with my fingers.... with sound effects, im so bored i voicemsged XGhozt one time when i screamed into his phone for like 30sec and his ears bled... im so bored i did that in school

Your so bored that you make everyone angry that's what. But that does explain why you spam poor XGhozt's phone.

Your so bored that you make everyone angry that's what. But that does explain why you spam poor XGhozt's phone.

do you hate me or am i just annoying

Oh no I have nothing against you, I was just summarizing your post and thinking outloud.