Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[how To] Free Premium Megaupload

have you ever downloaded a movie or soemthing that is more than one part, and hosted on megaupload.. dont you hate the wait times, the counter, and then the maximum ammount of files per day? well... here are two methods to get free premium megaupload accounts.

Method # 1

ok, so make a free user account, now that you have one, notice where it say win free

megupload1ef0.png

now once there, its somewhat of a slots game, basicly u can win certain ammounts of megaupload premium accounts, BUT U BASICLY NEVER DO.

The secret is doing it at certain times.

here are the key times to play those

10:00-10:05 PM

2-3 days with premium

2:00-2-01 AM

1 month with premium

5:00-5:00.3 seconds AM

1 year with Premium

i know this sounds stupid, but it infact does work. I'm not sure which time zone, i think its eastern but meh.

Method # 2

ffda3.png

download mozzila, and the megaupload tool bar, then at those times (10 pm, 2 am and 5 am) on ff u sould see the toolbar click the premium button and you should get premium accordingly, as for this method i have only tested it for 10 pm and it only gave me 2 hours of premium, HOWEVER method one works 100%

Pretty nifty, not much of my dl'ing is on MegaUpload though, it's on Rs.

ya thats the thing. MU isnt as common as rs, but i guess this is why MU is handing out these free premiuma accounts to grab more attention. I've seen pleanty of forums that have dedicated warez for MU specificly.

Oh really, the ones I go on are like 95% Rs and like 5% other.

welll ya,, but 5% other is alot, like 5 % of 100000000 is a huge number too i mean its alto more scarse, but i'd rather use free mu than no premium rs

True.

welll ya,, but 5% other is alot, like 5 % of 100000000 is a huge number too i mean its alto more scarse, but i'd rather use free mu than no premium rs

thats why you ask me for one i al ways got some kind of rs account up my sleave ;P

hmm this greasemonkey seems kind of intreguing, however u can do the 1 month trick i mentioned above over and ove... lol but the greasemonkey scripts looks nice, and Mb your offer is very kind and i just might take you up on that when i need it.

ill try this tomorrow to see if it truly works. Seems reasonable :D

Doesnt seem worth it. Most people use rapidshare. But still very nice find.

RS is gay, but MU is gayer. I have to use a script that makes my firefox look Portugal, and this is the only way I get slots. Otherwise, "All the download slots for the country Hungary have been taken. Please, don't believe we don't have any just because they are never available." And you can basically hardly get anything from RS, because after two downloads you have to wait 90 minutes.

If i was not so out of it i owuld beable to think of sumthing better to typ wow this is really sad o well life goes on.

:bignuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :bignuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :bignuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :bignuke:

Edited by Gh鸞

Actually to be honest...this tutorial is quite widespread and is simply something megaupload the corporation decided to make, so they could "entice" you to buy there premium upload/download services. Simply put, and plz no offense that tutorial is too complicated....

In fact you don't even need the downloader, all you need is the tool bar. And a FREE megaupload accout..

So go to megaupload.com/toolbar

Download and install the toolbar, you can see the link is routed to the main site. no risks of trojans etc..

Sign up for a free megaupload account...I believe this to be the link - megaupload.com/signup

Once you have done that, (the signup is pretty much the same as making an email/forum account...)

Make sure you have all the links to the download that you want.

At exactly 9.00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Log into your megaupload account, and as soon as you do, automatically you will see this bright orange and yellow light BUTTON at the middle top right of your browser...And the button is called "Happy Hour Premium."

Happy hour premium is a service given to users who have the toolbar and a guest account, becuase at 9.00 PM EST (where there servers are located) there traffic volume goes down enough, for them to allow the guest users up to 450 - 800 minutes of premium service. (3 - 9 Hours)

This service is provided by megaupload there is no "time" glitch in the downloader provided by megaupload... Once again this service is endorsed by them so they can get you the non paying user of there site an opportunity to test what you get be4 you pay for it...

Once again good find, just needed to be clarified...

Oh and heres a site that will tell you when 9.00 pm actually is taking place in the east cost (for user(s) who are not) -

EST Time Zone + All Countries

Edited by Nova

MU is better than RS tenfold.

Megaupload Advantages:

- MU has only a 45 second wait before downloads (25 seconds if you are a free member)

- MU lets you download up to 600 - 700 mb consecutively without any "in-between" wait times (other than the 45/25 second thing)

- MU lets you earn as many as up to 5 points per download (if you are an uploader) with no restrictions so that you can earn enough points to redeem yourself a FREE premium account

- MU gives you the chance to win a premium account through two methods: slots, and the toolbar which includes happy hour premium

Megaupload Disadvantages:

- MU is flash-based and can thereby "lag"/slow down some users with slower processors

- MU has a few consistent ads whenever you download a file (i.e. the stupid online poker shit)

------

On the contrary,

Rapidshare Advantages:

- RS has virtually no ads (except one on the bottom, but even that doesn't count)

- RS has no pop-ups

- RS is quick, simple, and very user-friendly

Rapidshare Disadvantages:

- RS makes you wait up to 2.5 minutes (for 100mb downloads) before a download

- RS has "in-between" download wait times of up to 3 hours!!!

- RS only lets you collect 1 point per download, up to a maximum of 5 per hour (if you are an uploader collecting points)

Conclusion: MU beats RS. Although RS is commonly used, MU will eventually rise above RS's popularity as its advantages gradually spreads.

I mean seriously, my review of both sites is true and we all know this. I'm not a fan of RS. Too much limits, I'm certainly not a person to friggin' wait 3 hours for 1 part.

Edited by Jbum

agreed. RS sucks fucking ass. 90 mins wait per file for 8 files... i don't think so. it fucking sucks. MU owns it.