Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Moderation Update

Hello,

You may have noticed changes since the December Updates thread; It's important that you read this, as this news post will effect everyone as a community. Over the last few weeks the Ghoztcraft Administration has been discussing changes to the moderation at Ghoztcraft. Several Mods have been set to Retired, and not all of these where forced.

You can View the Mod Team here: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/the-moderating-team.html

So, we've got some updates for you guys. There are a lot of positions open now and we desperately need some more moderators. I encourage everyone who thinks they are up for the job to create a staff application. You can create one by clicking on "Join Staff" from the Main Menu:

Your application will be created where current staff members can review and discuss your proposal. If approved, you will get a PM containing more information. Also, I know many of you have been complaining about permissions in the forums, they are being fixed as you read this.

The Staff Application form will be activated momentarily.

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy,

~Ghoztcraft Administration

Sounds good.

Finally i been waiting for ever on this!!! I moderator team is small.... How are all those people on top "administrators"

Click on them they're all like Gen Mod or something.

Oh so the rest of the people are crap >.< i understand lol...

Oh so the rest of the people are crap >.< i understand lol...

No.. The rest of the people are not crap!

It's just categorized like that based on their name and how many forums they control.

I control 6 xD haha.

I guess this doesn't effect me at all seeing that I am not a member of staff . . . :resent:

Hmmmm.. the team is small now. What ever happen to anime freak?

I saw him on not too long ago but after that I haven't seen him on at all, I donno what's happened. But if I do see him again I'll msg him and see what's going on.

Edit:

@Trevor: Yeah I think so, we have two, Viper and I soo yeah.

Hmmmm.. the team is small now. What ever happen to anime freak?

Ask this question what did he do for the graphics section. Also ghozt it was a joke all staff members are important i know that.

Just as a note; The "Extra Mod" position controls the largest section of forums on the site. We need more than one mod for that area. But don't be fooled, it's not as active as the other areas for "General Mod". However, more mods in that area should hopefully spike some traffic.

I got one question. Why does it need to take over the contest's i thought i had that covered...

I got one question. Why does it need to take over the contest's i thought i had that covered...

It doesn't, stop taking drugs. :wasntme:

Hey Ghozt, I would like to help out..I'm on a lot but not A LOT you know? So if you have a section that really doesn't need A LOT of moderation, but some. You should PM me and I'll see what I can do to help. :)

Hey Ghozt, I would like to help out..I'm on a lot but not A LOT you know? So if you have a section that really doesn't need A LOT of moderation, but some. You should PM me and I'll see what I can do to help. :)

Or you could just sign up for one.. :)

Thing is though, I don't know what you need help with...and what section would fit what I can do....And the photo thing is the only thing my post count covers, and I don't think I could do that >.<

Thing is though, I don't know what you need help with...and what section would fit what I can do....And the photo thing is the only thing my post count covers, and I don't think I could do that >.<

Okay.. Noted. :hi:

Perhaps i should run for global again.

Ah... Good 'ol times. I would appy, but i'm no longer very active...

Sorta died after that whole fiasco. o.o

Plus, school is being a bitch...

If you need me, i'll come back. Otherwise, i hope you get some good mods. :)

can i be admin of all of gc? ill give you a cookie :o

Haha, nice Knwn.

see! thats one vote for yes :o *cookie*

Sign in to follow this